Sales Enablement and Training Manager
What You'll Do
- Develop sales enablement and education programs, design and implement action plans, solicit feedback and measure program effectiveness
- Lead RigUp’s general onboarding and evolve the new hire sales, success, and support onboarding programs
- Develop, manage, and update all value & technical sales training content
- Manage and curate sales content and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need
- Create written, video, audio content to educate the sales team and advance deals such as case studies, competitive information fact sheets, product collateral, and custom work.
- Coordinate with the Sales leadership to deliver ongoing training sessions
- Build a method to qualify reps understanding and comprehension of sales content
- Shadow on sales calls and demos to identify gaps where sales processes can be improved
- Field ad hoc content and support requests from the sales team.
- Define, track and report on key metrics that indicate sales effectiveness improvements and skill development traction
- Partner with Sales Operations to ensure proper adoption and usage of our sales tools
- Define and map sales processes
- Provides feedback and coaching to the sales team
- Work with Marketing, Product Marketing, Product Management, Customer Success, Sales
- Scope and provide new sales collateral and materials
- 5-7+ years of experience in training, sales enablement, sales activation, product marketing, or similar roles
- 2+ years professional sales experience or one or more sales training certifications
- Superb presentation skills – owning the room and holding people’s attention
- Excellent writing and editor skills with a keen and critical eye for grammar
- Strong familiarity with sales techniques, objection handling, and closing
- Demonstrated competency in building and presenting training content
- Skill in facilitating interactive and informative discussions
What Makes You Great
- You’re high-energy, engaging, and curious, making a you a positive, upbeat team player. Along with a passion for sales, sales enablement and continuous learning, you embrace change and thrive in a start-up environment that is dynamic and fast paced. Equally analytical and creative, you a resourceful, self-motivated leader that inspires your team to success.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary with 100% company paid health insurance and an unlimited PTO policy
- 401k with generous company match
- Growing office space and a dynamic, diverse company culture
- Located in the heart of downtown overlooking the lake, just blocks from MetroRail.
- Catered team meals