Sales Enablement Coordinator at MongoDB
This is an integral role within one of the fastest growing enterprise software companies in the world. MongoDB continues to double the size of its global sales organization and revenue, building on unparalleled execution and a rapidly growing customer base across industries and markets around the world. MongoDB, the leading modern database platform in a $60B+ market, is helping to transform industries with incredibly innovative applications.
The continued and shown strength of our sales execution is just as meaningful as the quality of our products, and sets us apart from our competition. MongoDB has one of the most comprehensive and differentiating sales enablement programs in the industry. We have made a substantial commitment in this area, with goals to continue to shorten ramp time and improve efficiency for our sales force.
Sales Enablement is part of the global sales organization and, as a team, reports to the CRO. The team’s responsibilities include implementing and evolving our sales methodology, delivering relevant training programs, providing targeted coaching, optimizing sales resources, and equipping leadership with measurable insights. Our existing programs have consistently had an overwhelmingly positive impact on the sales organization and the company as a whole. They are frequently cited as the best our sales professionals have seen in their careers.
The Sales Enablement Coordinator will be an integral part of the team designed to strategically improve performance of the sales organization. They will be responsible for supporting the execution of our major global in-person and virtual training programs, assisting in the implementation of our e-learning curriculums, and management of sales specific tools.In your first 60 days, you will
- Familiarize yourself with our business model, organizational structure, and sales collateral
- Attend new hire sales training to learn the technology, what we sell and how we sell it
- Gain proficiency with our sales enablement tools (Highspot, MindTickle) and our content development process
- Shadow a key sales enablement project and support the completion of ~30% of related tasks
- Gain an intimate understanding of our project management processes and templates
- Be a key support function to sales enablement training deliveries
- Lead timing, choreography, and logistics associated with major global sales enablement results
- Collaborate and develop relationships with other departments such as sales, marketing, and communications
- Participate in the collection and analysis of feedback on initiatives
- Find opportunities for content improvements and process optimizations, and feel confident in your ability to present your opinions
- Design and execute on custom work plans with minimal oversight
- Be a critical member of the team, with a deep understanding of our product offerings, growth opportunities, and our culture and values
- 1-3 years of proven experience coordinating projects (or events) and resources
- Customer facing experience is a plus (e.g., sales, customer success, consulting)
- A high degree of organization, time management, and attention to detail
- Outstanding writing and communication skills
- Ability to problem solve on the fly
- Self-starter mentality with a high degree of follow through- can own and take tasks through to completion
- Interpersonal skills- ability to network inside the company and build relationships
- Technically savvy with G-Suite products (Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides/PowerPoint, etc.)
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.