Sales Enablement Coordinator at Levelset
If you read the below description and feel this position excites you, but your experience does not add up 100%, we encourage you to still apply and tell us why! We look forward to learning what makes you passionate and purposeful.
Summary of Role
Levelset expects the Sales Enablement Coordinator to support the Sales Enablement Managers by assisting with all things related to content, training, scheduling and tech maintenance for the entire sales team in order to achieve more consistent revenue attainment. This role is designed for someone who is very detail oriented and organized. You want to start fresh or grow your young career in sales enablement and this is your jumping off point.
- Report to Sales Enablement Manager
- Coordinate onboarding scheduling and calendar management
- Maintain reporting on metrics and ensure accuracy
- Assist in creation of new initiatives and ongoing programs
- Ensure all internal training content is “on brand” as updates occur
- Work with the Sales Enablement Manager to develop LMS certification paths
- Work with the Revenue Ops Manager to keep tech stack up to date and clean
- Work with Marketing team to ensure new content is uploaded and visible to the team
- Work with People Ops to schedule interviews with Sales Enablement leaders
- Create surveys and collate responses for manager review
What You Bring
- College degree required
- Experience in sales enablement/training/coaching preferred (0-1 years)
- Excellent communication and cooperative skills are a must for this role
- Salesforce, G Suite, Outreach, Lessonly & Seismic experience preferred
- Must be comfortable leading trainings via Zoom
- Soft skills that make you a perfect match: curious, observant, diligent, engaging, invested, autonomous, patient, flexible, driven, organized, visionary, self-confident, strategic, empathetic
Levelset has been named one of the "Best Places to Work" by New Orleans CityBusiness three years in a row for our mission-driven culture and commitment to internal and external growth. Backed by venture funding, we are growing rapidly and looking for new exciting team members to add their unique talents to our mission. We empower contractors to always get what they earn, and our software platform makes lien rights, payment paperwork, and compliance in the construction industry simple and stress-free, so contractors and suppliers can get paid faster, have easier access to capital, and less surprises.
Levelset is venture-backed by Horizons Ventures, S3 Ventures, Altos Ventures, and Brick & Mortar Ventures. Levelset is headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana, with offices in Austin, Texas, and Cairo, Egypt, and is 200+ employees strong.
- We’re a rapidly growing team working on interesting and worthwhile problems
- With a newly distributed workforce, we make engagement and employee wellness even more of a priority. We want you to love your job!
- We believe professional growth (i.e. building your skills) is essential. Working here provides the opportunity for increased responsibility, continuous learning, and more.
- We have a very welcoming culture that starts at the top with our CEO.
- Nothing is a secret here, we think honesty and transparency create a productive workplace.
- Recognition for hard work and demonstrating our core values is important to us.
- Competitive health benefits, including mental, emotional, and behavioral health benefits and an easy to use Employee Assistance Program.
- Flexible sick & personal leave policy needed for health, family, and parenting during this tough time.
- Open vacation policy without a cap on the number of days-off. We do require employees to take a minimum of 5 days off in a row each year.
- Subsidized International Travel: We subsidize international travel starting at 6 months, and increasing each year
- Equity, per company’s general stock grant plan
- 401k account through Betterment which allows you to seamlessly save money for retirement directly from your paycheck
- Learning and Development Opportunities: In the spirit of our core value to Learn Enough, we offer a book reimbursement program. If you share what you learned from a book with the team, we'll reimburse you for it. We also provide ample room for learning and development opportunities through Coursera online courses, outside speakers, and opportunities to learn skills from your colleagues.
Levelset is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships.