Are you a sales enablement leader who’s passionate about accelerating the success of sellers and sales managers through world class learning and development? Have you built onboarding and education programs that move the needle on sales performance? Are you known as a trusted advisor to go-to-market leaders, scaling a hyper growth organization?
If so, DISCO is an incredible career opportunity for you!Your Impact
DISCO University ignites careers in legal technology, and we are committed to building capabilities, engagement and performance through innovative, high-quality learning and development solutions. The Sales Academy honors the profession of selling as a respected discipline and focuses on enabling a variety of sales and sales management roles. DISCO sales professionals begin their development journey on Day One with our onboarding program, and continue to receive support and opportunities to learn and grow throughout their careers.
The Sales Academy curriculum includes courses, certifications, assessments and coaching, supported by an integrated suite of systems and tools that embed the DISCO sales methodology into everything we do. Our cross-disciplinary focus on industry, product, professional and selling skills helps DISCO sales reps build the capabilities and confidence they need to prospect, nurture and close deals.
The Sales Academy Director leads the DISCO U Sales Academy as part of a holistic, results-oriented talent and customer enablement strategy. Reporting to the VP of Customer and Talent Enablement, this role is a strategic partner to DISCO’s sales and GTM leaders in diagnosing and strategically solving performance and talent problems that impact revenue.What You'll Do
- Serve as a thought leader within the DISCO University team and the Sales Enablement ecosystem to support our strategic talent and customer objectives
- Scale and manage DISCO University’s Sales Academy curriculum and team
- Partner with GTM and sales leaders to identify, diagnose and solution performance and talent issues
- Design and develop learning and development strategies that help improve performance, effectiveness and increase revenue attainment of their sales teams.
- Architect and implement a holistic curriculum strategy for the sales organization, to support all sales roles and managers from onboarding on Day 1 throughout their careers at DISCO
- Partner with the People Team to create career paths and journeys to make careers at DISCO a reality and to support positive DISCO alumni experiences; create and manage ‘bridge’ programs to enable movement between key sales roles and other DISCO roles
- Lead the design, development and delivery of courses, certifications, assessments and coaching approaches in a variety of formats that create positive learner experiences and measurable results
- Design for how busy working adults learn, applying adult learning principles, instructional systems design, practicality and creativity
- Create and implement metrics that align to business outcomes; evaluate, track, and report on impact of programs and initiatives
- Partner with DISCO’s internal subject matter experts in and outside of DISCO U (product marketing, Legal Academy, sales engineers, etc.) for content creation; train other facilitators as needed to deliver programs
- Lead regular check-ins with key stakeholders to maintain a shared vision, strategic alignment and clear expectations
- Work with sales leadership to create engaging Kick-Offs, offsites and other events as needed to educate, inspire and enable sales professionals and leaders
- Manage and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with HRBPs, vendors, SMEs, peers and stakeholders
- Proficiently use standard and specialized tools (SalesForce, SalesLoft, Chorus, LMS, HRIS, G-suite, survey tools)
You’re a sales expert, passionate educator, and skilled program manager with a talent for keeping it simple for your audience. You’ve done the job of a sales rep and manager, and are energized by using your skills to enable others to be successful. Great listening, coaching, and problem-solving skills make you a trusted advisor to sales and GTM leaders, an effective people manager, and a collaborative DISCO U teammate.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 12+ years’ experience working in sales/sales enablement/sales education
- Proven expertise creating and delivering sales curricula
- Experience managing people and teams in a sales environment
- Ability to travel up to 35% (in line with COVID practices)
- Internal/external consulting experience
- Law or paralegal degree
- Coaching certification/experience
- Elearning design and development skills
- Certification or equivalent experience in instructional/learning design
- Experience in legal technology industry
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
In 2020, 171 law firms in the 2020 AmLaw 200 used DISCO in the course of legal work on behalf of their clients. More than 800 enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and government organizations are DISCO customers.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.