Sales Enablement Facilitator
The Sales Enablement Facilitator will partner closely with the Sales Enablement & Productivity Director to manage sales bootcamp, onboarding, and content for new sales hires globally and existing reps locally. You’ll continually evolve and develop this existing program at Duo as we further integrate into Cisco’s sales organization. To achieve this, you’ll need to forge dynamic relationships across the organization and work closely with all departments to drive sales. You must be able to thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, and roll up your sleeves to get the job done in an organized and strategic-focused manner.
Who You Are:
- A strong generalist who will be excited to support the Sales Enablement & Productivity team and internal stakeholders to scale an existing program that is critical to Duo’s success
- Happy presenting in front of a room to new hires and existing team members
- Proven track record of successfully executing on an employee-focused program
- A relationship builder. Stakeholder management and collaboration are key drivers of our team.
- A pro at using different platforms such as LMSs, CRMs, and Wikis to engage sales people in learning
- A sales advocate; ensuring that sales onboarding & ongoing enablement is reflective of our culture and brand from start to finish
- A builder; collecting feedback on programs and presenting recommendations on future program needs
- Someone who thrives in an environment where the speed is hyper-growth and constant change and ambiguity equal a normal day
Skills you have:
- 3+ years of sales and/or training experience
- Experience working in high tech
- Exceptional organization and multitasking skills, as well as experience managing projects and programs
- Strong business acumen, consulting and influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
3 reasons why you should apply:
- You are excited by the idea of organizing and helping to build out local enablement
- You love partnering with sales, product marketing and other leadership across the business to identify needs and come up with creative, innovative strategy to meet sales enablement needs
- You enjoy trying things and iterating if necessary, while capitalizing on projects and programs that yield great success
This job may not be for you if...
- You want everything to be predictable, this job will definitely be about handling curveballs with grace
- You prefer to work on a single project at a time independently, this job involves juggling multiple priorities and managing different stakeholders
- The thought of standing up in front of a room of sales people freaks you out
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place. Our roots and values were forged in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential applicants can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.