Duo Security, now a part of Cisco, is the leading provider of Trusted Access security and multi-factor authentication delivered through the cloud.
Duo's mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place. We believe in empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office and enable every employee to bring their whole self to work.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
The Sales Enablement Manager will partner closely with the Sales Enablement & Productivity Leader to manage our initial sales onboarding bootcamp and content for new sales hires globally, as well as support enablement efforts for existing reps. You’ll continually evolve and develop the existing sales onboarding and sales methodology at Duo as we further integrate into Cisco’s sales organization. To achieve this, you’ll need to forge dynamic relationships across the organization and work closely with them. You must be able to thrive in an innovative and fast-paced environment to get the job done in an organized and strategic-focused manner.
Who You Are:
- A strong generalist who will be excited to support the Sales Enablement & Productivity team and internal stakeholders to scale an existing program that is essential to Duo’s success
- Happy and comfortable with public speaking/presenting to new hires and existing team members, in-person or virtual.
- Proven track record of successfully executing on an employee-focused program
- A relationship builder. Stakeholder management and collaboration are key drivers of our team.
- A pro at using different platforms such as LMSs, CRMs, and Wikis to engage sales people in learning
- A sales advocate; ensuring that sales onboarding & ongoing enablement is reflective of our culture and brand from start to finish
- A builder; collecting feedback on programs and presenting recommendations on future program needs
Skills you have:
- 3+ years of both sales and training experience
- Experience working in the tech industry
- Experience using and delivering on a sales methodology program
- Developing and curating content for a sales audience
- Exceptional organization and multitasking skills
- Excels in executing, prioritizing, and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Developing project plans and program managing them
- Strong business acuity, consulting and influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Any Partner Enablement experience is a plus
Please note: Up to 30% travel is required for this role if you are not local to Ann Arbor, MI.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.