Sales Enablement Manager, LogicMonitor Platform at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
The Sales Enablement Manager is a highly impactful position at LogicMonitor (LM), playing a key role in the development of a world class sales team. Using your understanding of adult learning principles and instructional design, you will bring to life the LM platform enablement framework and selling strategy for new and current sales reps. Reporting directly to the VP of Sales Enablement Strategy, the primary function of this position is to develop and curate engaging, results-driven training courses and activities that reduce knowledge gaps around our ever-evolving platform strategy, increase confidence in selling the LM platform, and overall effectiveness of the LM internal sales organization.
The global Sales Enablement team at LogicMonitor aims to cultivate a seamless and positive internal environment where our full Sales Team can thrive. We help hire and onboard the best candidates for our growing workforce. Leading with empathy, strong customer orientation, and growth mindset, we develop simple - yet efficient - people processes, systems, and continuous learning programs that are repeatable, scalable, and measurable. We inspire, elevate, and recognize strong performance, and we work with our partners across the company to ensure employees build a strong, successful career at LM. We are allies – we set the tone for business by driving a more equal, inclusive, sustainable world.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Develop deep understanding of the LogicMonitor Go-To-Market processes, strategies, platform, and tech stack
- Use and apply adult learning principles and instructional design methodologies in all aspects of internal sales enablement
- Create, develop, deliver, and sustain continuous learning activities in various formats (classroom/virtual/on-demand)
- Facilitate, manage, and continuously improve LM platform enablement content for the LogicMonitor internal sales team
- Provide recommendations for updating and improving training content, including bridging skills gaps and identifying needs
- Curate, audit, and maintain content repositories and ensure artifacts are easily and readily accessible at the point of need
- Work extensively in a cross-functional environment to plan, execute, and measure all training and enablement programs, activities, and initiatives
- Bachelor's degree required (Education, Instructional Design, or similar field preferred)
- 3 years experience developing product training or similar sales enablement roles
- Deep understanding of ADDIE, SAM, and other training development frameworks
- Experience developing classroom, virtual, and on demand training courses optimized for hybrid learning
- Articulate Rise experience preferred
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.