Sales Enablement Manager
We’re a company founded by engineers, comprised of engineers, building the world’s largest cloud learning and transformation platform with a bold mission – giving individuals and businesses the chance to change their trajectory. Our fun and engaging courses have helped 850,000+ engineers learn to cloud, and we’re just getting started.
Working at A Cloud Guru
We’re a smart, quirky, tight-knit team who’s passionate about our purpose, who works hard, learns together, and laughs together. We look for people who are excited to work with purpose, who can add their own unique quirkiness to our own. We’re proud to say we champion diversity and inclusivity are committed to making coming to work an enjoyable experience for all.
Champion our customers: We connect with and truly care about our customers
Be thoughtful but decisive: We move swiftly and confidently with grounded logic
Learn all the things: We bring insatiable curiosity to our roles every day
Be hungry, stay humble: We always bring our A-game, never our ego
Keep it fun: Above all, have fun and make 'em smile!
Our people matter to us. We understand that everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers so our employees can access a whole host of perks and benefits that include:
- 4 weeks of PTO per year
- Generous gender neutral paid parental leave
- Family Planning Benefit
- A Cloud Guru Idea Hours - We set aside 2 hours per week to learn something new!
- Catered lunch three times a week
- A well stocked fridge and kitchen
- Quarterly continuing education budget
The Sales Enablement Manager role
A Cloud Guru is seeking a Sales Enablement Manager scale and refine our Go-to-Market efforts. This is a key role which will blend strategy and execution, and will be a core pillar to the company’s long term health and success. The ideal candidate will be able to work cross functionally, communicate with clarity and purpose, and take ideas from inception to execution. As a company invested in educating others, A Cloud Guru is seeking individuals who are passionate about learning and development to lead our Sales Enablement efforts.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Collaborate with management to frequently coach, reinforce, and promote training and key initiatives well after a training has been initially delivered
- Develop a training roadmap and calendar to account for new hire bootcamps, recurring trainings, ad-hoc events, training reinforcement mechanisms, external vendor trainings, sales kickoffs, mid-year training, etc.
- Design and develop Sales Enablement solutions across a variety of media (in-person, virtual, eLearning, videos, on-the-job support, management reinforcement & coaching tools)
We are looking for someone who can:
- Collaborate with sales leadership to develop, coordinate, and execute a new hire training curriculum. Refine, iterate, and execute on the new hire training plans to meet the demands of a rapidly growing team
- Partner with various cross-functional teams to understand training needs for client facing roles and take those needs from inception to execution
- Refine, update, and maintain key sales collateral, including but not limited to presentation and first call decks, competitive information, industry specific content, ideal demo flow, etc.
- Source external training vendors and work with various stakeholders to coach and reinforce learnings
If you have the following experience we'd love to hear from you!
- 5+ years in Sales or Sales Enablement environments
- 2+ years driving Sales Training and Enablement functions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and with initiative – ability to manage through ambiguity. An ideal fit will identify gaps, make recommendations, and begin to execute without needing specific direction
- A passion for coaching and developing others
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, and process oriented
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Does this sound like you? Want to help us teach the world to cloud? Get in touch, we’d love to talk.
Our team is spread across the globe, primarily in the US, Australia and the UK. This role will be based in our offices in Austin, Texas. While we do have remote workers, this role requires you to be in our Austin, TX office.
A Cloud Guru is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome all to join the team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age. At A Cloud Guru, we champion diversity and know that an inclusive environment is critical to our success.