Sales Enablement Manager
- Champions a culture of learning at Cision
- Partners with and assists managers in identifying and prioritizing employee training needs
- Develops course curriculums that scale to the learner’s requirements/position, weaving in a separate track for sales management
- Curates and maintains a comprehensive Sales Enablement training content library
- Manages, administers and continuously improves upon Cision’s new seller onboarding program.
- Develops and facilitates sales methodology, product, systems and process training with internal SMEs; facilitates 3rd party training services as required
- Schedules, promotes and facilitates both in-person and web-based training that scales to support a global sales team
- Collaborates with internal SMEs to prepare blended training materials as needed/when needed, (online courses, videos, documents, webinars, tip sheets, tests, etc.) based upon industry leading practices
- Administers the registration and logistics for classroom and online course curriculums, inclusive of communications, answering general inquiries, preparing/shipping training materials and arranging travel arrangements/accommodations.
- Determines and tracks key success metrics and KPIs specific to sales enablement efforts to show ROI and overall impact to the business.
- Populates, maintains and provides training on Sales Enablement tools (BrainShark, HighSpot, etc.)
- Maintains Cision Sales Guidebook
- Proactively improves upon existing sales processes or tools in collaboration with other departments (Revenue Operations, Marketing, etc.)
- Performs other duties as required
- College Diploma or equivalent experience in Sales, Marketing, Communications, Teaching, Corporate Training, or a related field recommended
- Knowledge of adult learning theory and experience working with Sales teams preferred
- Ability to design training programs and create relevant content in a variety of formats is required
- Experience using an online Learning Management System (LMS) is preferred
- Strong presentation skills are required
- In-depth knowledge of B2B sales experience working is preferred
- Working knowledge of SalesForce.com or similar CRM is ideal
- Familiarity with formal sales methodologies (I.e. Miller Heiman) is an asset
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills are essential
- Interpersonal skills to build relationships with Cision colleagues at all levels and across all departments are required
- Must be adaptable and flexible with an ability to respond to changing work priorities, pressures, and demands.
- Fluency in verbal and written English is required
- Functional knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel), video editing software, design tools is an asset
- Better-than-average organizational skills is a true asset
Decision Making- This person has the accountability and authority to:
- Make recommendations to executives regarding sales trainees’ progress.
- Make recommendations to sales trainees regarding strategies to raise performance.
- Make recommendations to management regarding training needs.
- Determines training needs and requirements based on assessment.
- Make decisions on content and design of training programs and training material