Sales Enablement Manager
The Sales Training and Enablement Manager identifies and drives organizational change, continuous improvement, and skill development. We are seeking an accomplished sales enablement professional who will collaborate closely with sales, marketing, product, and sales ops professionals. This role is responsible for analyzing sales performance, designing initiatives to improve sales productivity, and driving and overseeing programs specifically designed to increase sales productivity. The ideal candidate will have prior experience within a sales organization and a proven track record of success. They're highly organized, excited by helping others learn new skills, and have a desire to build engaging training sessions and content. You should love coming into a new challenge, a changed objective, and a laundry list of problems to be solved every single day – and you see that as a job perk, not a problem. A strategic planner with an eye for detail and an analytical approach. A data junkie who excels at breaking down complex concepts and problems into simplified ways. They will oversee all sales training programs and identify training needs. You'll also be responsible for ensuring new employees receive proper training to meet their initial and future responsibilities successfully. Ultimately, you will help increase the overall performance of our sales teams and ensure they have the skills to achieve their goals.
What You'll Do
- Own, develop, and implement a comprehensive onboarding and ongoing training for all new and existing sales team members
- Deliver new rep onboarding (bootcamp, scheduling, planning and delivery)
- Design a development program for frontline managers to ensure they have the skills, knowledge, processes, and tools required to lead their sales teams effectively
- Collaborate cross-functionally on enablement and collateral content
- Drive strategic, consistent, effective, and engaging conversations with prospects and customers at each stage of the sales cycle
- Lead planning and curriculum design for our annual Sales Kickoff event
- Develop in-depth understanding of Social Solutions' sales process, seller's journey, and customer buying process to determine and define what skills, knowledge, process, and tools are required to increase velocity and conversion rates throughout the sales funnel
- Familiarity with building effective inside and field sales onboarding and sales training programs
- Thorough understanding and aptitude in creating and delivering sales enablement materials with modern training techniques
- Strong organizational, planning, problem resolution, communication, presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills required
- Ability to engage, educate, and motivate
- Ambition to be Social Solutions' SME for sales training and enablement
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field preferred
- 4+ years of professional sales and/or sales training experience
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Top 5 Best Companies to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do even more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That's not all, folks!
To ensure candidate and employee health, Social Solutions is conducting the interview process remotely via Zoom for the foreseeable future. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
In order to fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.