Wheel is powering virtual care. We are a healthcare technology company bringing together both the tech infrastructure and clinicians to power many of the industry’s leading telehealth services. By enabling more companies and clinicians to participate in virtual care, Wheel is helping to connect patients to the best care for their health needs.
We’re a remote-first company with a hub in Austin, Texas, and we are proud to have been recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work and Best Small Company to Work For. Wheel is backed by top investors; Lightspeed Venture Partners, CRV, Tusk Ventures, and Silverton Partners. We’re looking for new Wheelies who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
Learn more about what we are building in Forbes.
Our Values: We believe we can help build a future for everyone by ensuring how we work is aligned with our core values of:
Empathy, every day.
Grit to grow.
To learn more about how we work, check out our careers page.
We are seeking an insightful, strategic, and creative sales enablement professional that is passionate about helping others succeed.
- Responsible for owning the strategy, design, and implementation of our Sales Enablement function
- Responsible for training, instruction and continuous education across the Commercial organization. Your ability to measure and action on data will be an essential aspect of the role.
- Own the process of evolving our training and onboarding system to keep up with the growing needs of the team as we scale.
- Leverage your strong operational management skills to establish an appropriate cadence for critical meetings across the commercial team. Lead the planning of all-commercial All Hands, stand up structure, and more.
- Partner with Product, Operations, Legal, Marketing, and Clinical teams to ensure accuracy and consistency of client facing materials.
- Partner with Management and top performing Account Executives to uncover business needs, design solutions, launch, iterate, and measure the impact of those materials.
- 5+ years sales enablement experience, preferably in SaaS
- Ability to represent complex concepts into a curriculum that sales professionals can absorb and apply
- Highly proficient at building trust with senior level sales managers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Sales Enablement tools to build agile learning programs.
- Highly organized and proactive
- A collaborative working style, with experience working across the company with teams of varied size to achieve common goals
- Strong project management and operational management skills
- Possesses strong background and understanding of the sales process and various sales methodologies
- Background in Healthcare is preferred, but not required
Wheel continues to maintain its commitment to creating an inclusive and equitable work environment, and believes pay transparency is an important component. We are reviewing our internal policies and practices to ensure this is enabled for all employees, regardless of where they are located. In the meantime, this role can be performed remotely, with the exception of Colorado on a temporary basis. Colorado-based candidates will resume consideration in Q1 2022.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement - At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender non-conforming, first and second-generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.
Read Full Job Description