The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
This is an integral role within one of the fastest growing enterprise software companies in the world. MongoDB continues to double the size of its global sales organization and revenue, building on unparalleled execution and a rapidly expanding customer base across industries and markets around the world. MongoDB, the leading modern database platform in a $80B+ market, is helping to transform industries with incredibly innovative applications.
The continued and proven strength of our sales execution is just as important as the quality of our products, and sets us apart from our competition. MongoDB has one of the most comprehensive and differentiating sales enablement programs in the industry. We have made a massive commitment in this area, with goals to continue to shorten ramp time and maximize productivity across our sales force.
Sales Enablement is delivered through the Global Sales organization and, as a team, reports to the Chief Revenue Officer. The team’s responsibilities include implementing and evolving our sales methodology, delivering relevant training programs, providing targeted coaching, optimizing sales resources, and equipping leadership with actionable insights.
Our existing programs have consistently had an overwhelmingly positive impact on the sales organization and the company as a whole. They are frequently cited as the best our sales professionals have seen in their careers.
The Sales Enablement Program Lead will focus on equipping the Sales Development organization to continue scaling its role as both a key pipeline and talent engine for MongoDB. This will be achieved through the end-to-end ownership of projects surrounding:
- xDR Ramp- equipping sellers to learn to take MongoDB to market ever more effectively as we scale the SDR organisation beyond 100 people
- Continuous learning and development- Ensuring xDRs continue to deepen their knowledge and broaden their skill sets throughout their time in the SalesDev org
- Leadership development- Helping senior leadership programatise excellence across xDR Management and provide pathways for leaders to continue scaling through the business
- Upskill- working with Enablement and business partners to best support xDRs in transition to closing roles
- AAE Program- Partnering with AAE management and POD leaders to provide an unparalleled development pathway for AAEs into the Enterprise sales business
This role requires the successful applicant to #BuildTogether with a group of key stakeholders and to truly #OwnWhatYouDoWithin 60 days, you’ll
- Have familiarized yourself with the Enablement team and processes, your key SalesDev stakeholders and the programs you’ll be focussed on initially
- Have started to contribute to programming, project management and delivery of select projects
- Work with Enablement team mates to best understand how we coach discovery and command projects from start to finish
- Be able to fully own key programs for SalesDev, collaborating with Enablement and SalesDev colleagues to drive even more productivity for the organization
- Know how to operate with effectiveness and efficiency, having delivered an initial project end-to-end
- Prior sales enablement or project management experience
- 1+ years of Sales Development experience, either in MongoDB or at another organisation.
- The ability to hold a room and the desire to grow into a formidable content facilitator
- Ability to manage global, highly visible projects and timelines that span multiple teams
- A high degree of organization and attention to detail
- A relentless drive to ensure the best possible product is produced and pride of ownership
- Exceptional communications skills in the areas of writing, editing, and presenting
- Self-starter mentality with a track record of producing exceptional work with minimal supervision
- Ability to network inside the company and influence stakeholders to drive collaboration and program excellence
- Experience with sales CMS and LMS tools (Highspot and MindTickle is a plus)
- Exposure to SaaS business model, MongoDB or NoSQL databases is a plus
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.