Sales Enablement Specialist - Inside Sales at DISCO
DISCO is looking to add a Sales Enablement Specialist to our team to assist in training and coaching our existing sales team, and new team members as the sales sales organization continues to grow. This person will be a mentor and coach and assist the overall sales organization by helping our Inside Sales Teams hit their goals.Who You Are
- You have broad experience: Not just a “trainer” but a sales professional that has worked in different capacities in a sales hierarchy and has a specific experience in inside sales.
- Great communicator: Someone that has very strong interpersonal and communications skills. Comfortable giving feedback and does so in a positive and constructive way.
- Creative and curious by nature: Someone that is willing to be a constant “problem solver”, takes initiative and has the willingness to learn.
- A sales unicorn: Part analytical, tactical (short term, execute) and strategic (long term, planning). Understand important sales data/metrics paired with effectively assessing an individual's skills to make sound recommendations on the best course of action for revenue growth and people improvement.
- Leader and team player: Be able to question the status quo; confident enough to work with sales leadership as well as with cross-functional leaders.
- Uncanny focus: Ability to prioritize what tasks and projects to focus on and continuously re-prioritize while keeping in perspective of our short term vs. long term goals.
What You'll Do
- A key contributor to the inside sales and Sales Development Representative (SDR)/Account Development Representative (ADR) new hire onboarding experience.
- Mentor, develop and motivate a rapidly growing inside sales and SDR/ADR teams.
- Ability to identify strengths and areas of improvement through shadowing.
- Assess skills, knowledge and “sales readiness” during onboarding to help sales managers evaluate progress, shorten ramp up times and create development plans.
- Support internal sales process and best practices by coaching on topics such as outbound phone/email skills, prospecting, customer discovery, objections handling and identifying target clients.
- Make recommendations on how to improve performance through the use of coaching, training or helping to remove internal barriers.
- Use sales data (SFDC, internal reports) and KPI’s to help sales managers gauge overall effectiveness and create 1:1 coaching plans.
- Create and maintain job aids that focus on our inside sales teams such as phone/email scripts, process documents and call evaluation materials.
- Work with Sales & Marketing leadership to launch campaigns as well as help improve existing ones.
- Facilitation of info sessions, trainings and new hire classes as needed.
- Continuously work to improve the new hire onboarding and ongoing learning for our inside sales reps.
- Understand development and training needs from sales leaders.
- Ability to work on large, sometimes cross departmental projects.
- Work with SME’s and stakeholders to create, deliver and update content.
- Help create job aids, phone/email scripts, videos, role plays, etc... as needed.
- Schedule training and/or coaching sessions.
- Feedback sessions and post training surveys.
- Regularly attend cross departmental meetings.
- Help drive measurement of the effectiveness of our onboarding and training programs.
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology — and we’re just getting started.
Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO as their ediscovery solution for compliance, disputes, and investigations.
Annual company revenues have more than doubled every year since our founding. We have raised more than $135 million in venture capital, more than any other enterprise legaltech company. We are using this investment to accelerate growth in the $12.5 billion ediscovery market — and to expand our platform beyond ediscovery, applying our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform other areas of legal practice. We opened our London office in 2018 and have plans to further expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
- Flexible PTO
- Free catered lunches every day as well as free snacks and beverages
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.