Sales Enablement Specialist
Sales Onboarding is one of the most critical elements of Sales Enablement. The candidate for this role will be building on an established onboarding curriculum while making it a priority to further develop a continuous world class program that is scalable, predictable, and repeatable. Working collaboratively with company leadership, marketing, and other key stakeholders will be paramount in the success of this role.
Additionally, this person will help bridge the gap regarding strategy and evangelization by providing sales with what they need to engage with their target buyers. This will be in the form of not only training, but in tools, best practices, research, and product information in the buyer language and with ease of use.
- Minimize ramp up time of new hires through development of custom onboarding paths, active coaching, and our onboarding curriculum.
- Participate in regular dialogues with our sales leaders to close gaps in best practices related to prospecting, building pipeline, and driving high conversion rates.
- Support a global sales force in growth and development.
- Develop, maintain, and deliver sales enablement virtual and in-person training, videos, and assessments that accurately translate the value and differentiation of the SailPoint solutions.
- Work with Sales Enablement Content Manager to strategize on learning solutions and communication plans that empower sales with the most up-to-date content.
- Assist sales leaders with assessing, ranking, and rating their sales employees through the use of LMS dashboards, to include, developing individual training plans where needed.
- Track meaningful measurements such as average sales cycle length against improvements, number of reps achieving quota, and average deal size.
- Instrumental in assisting in coordination and planning of global sales trainings such as annual Sales Kick Off, and Mid-Year Sales trainings to include event logistics and curriculum.
Who You Are:
The perfect candidate will be a self-starter who needs little day-to-day touch. You will be hungry to grow in this role with creative thinking, independent problem solving, and have a fantastic sense of humor. You will be flexible and willing to pitch in where needed.
- 3 – 5 years in a sales enablement, technical sales support, or sales training role
- Understands the role of sales enablement and has proven experience in servicing sales as the number one customer
- Extensive project and program management skills with proven ability to manage multiple tasks in a high-pressured, fast paced environment
- Global experience tailoring and scheduling programs and initiatives, including travel as needed
- Proven ability to partner with and earn the trust of sales
- Proactive and self-directed: Must be able to define and scope new initiatives with minimal guidance based on field input and relevant field data
- Dynamic presentation & written communication skills a must
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.