We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you.
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.
The Sales Enablement Specialist is a highly visible position focused on providing excellent Product Advocacy training for our growing High Velocity (inbound) team at Canva. In this position, you will work closely with the Sales Enablement team, Product, Marketing and Sales Leadership to coordinate, lead, provide feedback on and manage on-boarding and ongoing training programs for new hires.
This role is largely responsible for providing dynamic learning experiences for new hires and requires someone that can think creatively on how to be engaging in a variety of learning environments: virtual and in person. This role will also be tasked with mapping out content and training needs and working with the right people to generate these assets.
The person that will succeed in this role is independent, a problem solver and a great collaborator. This position is a fit for anyone that loves the challenge of training product advocates across a variety of skill levels, and pushing everyone to be the best versions of themselves.
What you'll do:
- Lead on-boarding for new High Velocity hires
- Assign and manage to completion all onboarding training assignments
- Schedule training and coordinate logistics for classroom and virtual training classes and events as needed based on business needs.
- Track appropriate sales training & enablement KPIs (training completion, outcomes achieved, sales performance) to ensure sales teams are engaged and progressing towards achieving goals.
- Survey class participants for feedback on course topics, materials, and delivery as it pertains to driving positive impact for all participants.
- Provide individual assessments of training class upon completion of on-boarding to Sales Leadership based on sales training performance.
- Develop consistent communication/training frameworks and formats so sales teams can quickly comprehend content and apply to their sales opportunities.
- Execute a high-level sales support model to ensure that Product Advocates receive what they need, when they need it.
What we’re looking for:
- 2 years of experience in a training or coaching role
- 2 years of Sales Experience or Customer Service recommended
- Familiarity with Outreach.io, Drift, Salesforce, and LMS platforms preferred.
- Strong ability to multi-task and operate under pressure
- Expert communicator who can foster change when needed
- Must be a fast learner and continue to improve
- Proven program, project, and performance management skills.
- Experience managing curricula and training events in virtual, classroom or Learning Management Systems.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized individuals with ability to maintain high levels of accuracy.
- Instructional Design experience
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.