Buying a home should be an exciting milestone. But all too often, it’s stressful, especially in a competitive market or when you’re buying and selling at the same time. So we’re redesigning the homebuying experience. We’re a fast-paced real estate startup that empowers agents to help homebuyers buy with cash. We buy homes on behalf of our partners’ clients with our cash, then the client buys the home back from us.
Founder and CEO Tim Heyl, a 10-year industry veteran and owner of one of the fastest-growing agent teams in the country, started Homeward in 2018. In fact, he bought our first customer’s home with his own life savings. Today we offer two services — Buy with cash and Buy before you sell.
We’ve raised more than $160MM in equity capital from top-tier venture investors, including Norwest, Blackstone Alternative Asset Management, Adams Street, Javelin, and LiveOak. Our leadership team includes experts from the real estate, mortgage, and technology industries.
About the Role
As the first Sales Enablement Specialist, you would be at the forefront of helping our business and team scale. You have excitement for a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment and are passionate to understand what improvements are needed to make the Sales team successful. This role will be the owner of all sales scripts Homeward utilizes to help us successfully engage with Real Estate Agents, Brokerages and Home buyers. This role will be responsible for creating the right content and delivering that content at the right time, testing different ways to engage with prospects to ensure we are maximizing our time, while driving continuous improvements in conversion rates.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
In this role, you will
- Partner with Marketing to build campaigns and content specific to the sales team and their communication with Agents and Consumers
- Partner with Sales Operations to identify conversion opportunities for the sales team
- Plan, coordinate, and deploy necessary training to ensure sales teams are trained on any changes that impact workflow (i.e. product, process, scripting, best practices, etc.)
- Partner and work closely with the Quality team to identify opportunities for new scripting
- Build testing infrastructure to enable ongoing A/B testing of all scripting and track all results
- Create and digitize all sales scripting
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years of direct experience in sales enablement and/or sales training
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Highly organized and skilled at project management from concept to completion
- Extensive knowledge of sales management best practices, including pipeline management and development sales coaching
- Ability to collaborate with many different teams and personalities
- Clear communications style and ability to build relationships and alignment across diverse stakeholders
- Ability to plan and facilitate meetings
- Strategic, conceptual, and analytical thinking and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with adult learning theory, training content design, and sales
- Self-starter attitude and comfort working in ambiguous environments
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve processes and see the change through
- Detail oriented to ensure clear communications with external stakeholders
- Working knowledge of utilizing CRMs, Salesforce, Gong experience is a plus
- Knowledge of real estate industry is a plus
THE GOLDEN RULE
Whether we’re dealing with colleagues or customers, we follow The Golden Rule, treating others the way we want to be treated. It’s a simple rule, but it’s also significant: we don’t prioritize money or growth over people, and we practice empathy at every opportunity.
We work in tech and build solutions for real estate. Both are fast-paced and stressful industries. So it’s important that we focus on the larger objective rather than rushing from one task to the next. If something is out of scope, we say “No.” If something feels rushed, we pump the brakes. This calm focus helps us create solutions our customers love.
ONE TEAM, ONE DREAM
Big problems require big solutions. We look at our customers’ experience holistically, and recognize that solving them requires collaboration across teams. This approach extends to cooperation among our three affiliate companies — Homeward, Homeward Mortgage and Homeward Title — and produces a more integrated homebuying experience.