Sales Enablement Training Coordinator
DISCO is looking for a Sales Enablement Trainer to join our team to assist with the on-boarding and training of our new sales individuals as we continue to grow and expand the team.Who You Are
- Inside Sales Focused: Minimum 2+ years of “on the job” inside sales experience in an SDR, Account Executive, Manager and/or training capacity (onboarding focus is a plus!)
- Flexible and Fast Paced: Ongoing ability to be flexible, pivot when needed and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Great communicator: Someone that has very strong interpersonal and communications skills. Engaging and enthusiastic while being able to make the complex seem simple.
- Coaching Instincts: Comfortable giving feedback and can do so in a positive and constructive way.
- Creative and curious by nature: Someone that is willing to be a constant “problem solver”, takes initiative and has the willingness to learn.
- Leader and team player: Be able to question the status quo; confident enough to work with sales leadership as well as with cross-functional leaders.
- Uncanny focus: Ability to prioritize what tasks and projects to focus on and continuously re-prioritize while keeping in perspective of our short term vs. long term goals.
- Tech Enthusiast: You love the newest technologies, are a geek about AI, you can explain to your grandmother what SFDC is and believe that end users can have a truly “magical” experience.
- Be a key contributor to the inside sales and Sales Development Representative (SDR) / Account Development Representative (ADR) new hire on-boarding experience with a focus on the first 30 days of the life cycle.
- Train, coach and motivate a rapidly growing inside sales and SDR/ADR teams on topics such as internal systems, processes, phone/email skills, prospecting, customer discovery and handling objections.
- Partner with other internal teams (HR, Client Success, Product, etc..) to ensure that new hires are well versed on our products, services and the DISCO culture.
- Plan and organize for incoming new hires by collaborating with HR, hiring managers and leadership to create a great onboarding and training experience for our new hires.
- Assess skills, knowledge and “sales readiness” during onboarding to help sales managers evaluate progress, shorten ramp up times and create professional development plans.
- Make recommendations to leadership on how to improve new reps ramp-up through the use of coaching, training or helping to remove internal barriers.
- Utilize sales tools such as Salesforce.com, Salesloft and other internal systems that help to support and enable our teams.
- Understand important sales data/metrics to make sound recommendations on the best course of action for revenue growth and people improvement.
- Continuously work to improve the new hire onboarding and ongoing learning for our inside sales reps.
- Understand development and training needs from sales leaders.
- Plan and coordinate resources for incoming new hire classes (sometimes up to 10-20+ new hires per class).
- Schedule new hire onboarding training and/or coaching sessions.
- Provide feedback sessions and post training surveys.
- Work with SME’s and stakeholders to create, deliver and update content.
- Create job aids, scripts, videos, role plays, etc... as needed.
- Help measure the effectiveness of our onboarding and training programs.
- Ability to work on large, sometimes cross departmental projects.
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology — and we’re just getting started.
Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO as their ediscovery solution for compliance, disputes, and investigations.
Annual company revenues have more than doubled every year since our founding. We have raised more than $135 million in venture capital, more than any other enterprise legaltech company. We are using this investment to accelerate growth in the $12.5 billion ediscovery market — and to expand our platform beyond ediscovery, applying our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform other areas of legal practice. We opened our London office in 2018 and have plans to further expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
- Flexible PTO
- Free catered lunches every day as well as free snacks and beverages
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.