Sales Engineer - East at SpyCloud
SpyCloud is a startup with a big mission: to strengthen the trust that companies are able to have in the identity of their employees, customers, partners, vendors and suppliers. Our customers include Recognized global leaders in Banking/Finance, Retail, Hospitality, Technology and Healthcare are numbered among our customers. Our award-winning solutions help our customers protect billions of consumer and employee accounts, proactively defeat fraud attempts and disrupt the ability of criminals to profit from stolen information.
We are seeking an experienced, skilled presales engineer, adept in security domains including Identity and Access Management, incident response, SaaS, and OSINT to partner with our sales teams to carry our solutions to new customers.
This role can be based anywhere on the East Coast near a major airport.
Who You Are
You articulate complex technical solutions to audiences of varying levels of domain knowledge. You have experience enabling you to help organizations of all sizes understand how to best leverage security solutions to defend against threats and hunt adversaries. You expertly leverage your experience in all aspects of the technical sales cycle for product demonstrations, technical presentations, requirements analysis and evaluation management. You are self-motivated and able to operate in a rapidly evolving environment while managing multiple demands. You value working as part of a smart, collaborative team to deliver the best solutions to your customers.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with our East Coast sales team to present SpyCloud solutions to customers, tailored for unique use cases and environments
- Leverage SpyCloud data to hunt adversaries and criminals
- Demonstrate to customers how to leverage SpyCloud data for their specific situations
- Drive channel partnerships through solution architect / SME engagement
What You Bring
- Five plus years experience in cyber security presales
- Experience with link analysis tools (Maltego, IBM I2 Analyst Notebook)
- Willingness to travel as required in the region
- Python or similar language knowledge a plus
Competitive pay and benefits, including equity.
Job Type: Full-time
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule