Sales Engineer, Enterprise - Duo Security
Who We Are?
Duo Security, now a part of Cisco, is the leading provider of Trusted Access security and multi-factor authentication delivered through the cloud.
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place. We believe in empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office and enable every employee to bring their whole self to work.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
Duo’s SE team is a makeup of customer centric engineers that love providing prospects and customers with an amazing experience. We are passionate about ensuring technical success with Duo. We work as a team to improve and strengthen our technical and sales skills. We believe in the importance of making a large impact at Duo by working closely with our customers, sales, product, engineering, R&D, marketing, support and customers success teams.
What You'll Do?
Expect to work hard and have fun. Duo’s SaaS security solution breaks the mold of the traditional sales model allowing us to move sales cycles at a much higher velocity. An SE will work with many, many prospects and customers in a day providing consulting, technical implementation and demos of Duo. We partner with our account executives to understand and align with our customers needs, develop the technical success criteria to win a deal, complete POC’s and consult through state of the art security strategies. We are deeply responsive and available to ensure our prospects and customers have an amazing experience with Duo.
Before applying for this position, you should sign-up for Duo and try the product for yourself. We challenge you to setup RDP or SSH in under 10 minutes. Experience why Duo’s customers are so passionate about us that we’ve been called the “The Most Loved Company in Security."
Who You Are?
- Ability to align customer needs with the value of Duo’s Trusted Access Vision
- Provide compelling product demos
- Position Duo against competing products
- Love handling prospect objections
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Work as a team with your assigned Account Executives and other Sales Engineers
- 2+ years experience for the appropriate segment or vertical (SMB, Mid-Market, or Enterprise, or EDU)
Network Engineering Experience
- Extensive IP network troubleshooting skills including active working knowledge of tools and commands like ping, traceroute, nslookup and wireshark.
- SSLVPN configuration on devices such as Juniper, Cisco, F5, Palo Alto Networks, CheckPoint, Cisco ASA, etc.
- Able to quickly diagnose network and ACL configuration issues
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Radius authentication
Systems Engineering Experience
- Has setup and configured Active Directory
- Working knowledge of LDAP with ability to solve problems with LDAP lookup issues
- Has setup and configured RDP with strong knowledge of Windows Server
- Has experience configuring Microsoft Exchange
- Has a working knowledge of Office 365
- Has configured and fixed SAML and SSO issues
- Strong Unix and Linux knowledge… Especially with SSH and PAM.
- Knowledgeable with Identity/Access Management and two-factor authentication
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.