Sales Engineer, US Public Sector - SLED and Healthcare (Remote) at CrowdStrike
About the Role
CrowdStrike is seeking a field Sales Engineer with significant cyber security domain expertise and experience delivering value as part of a technical field sales team. As a Sales Engineer, you and your team will be aligned to the Southeast Enterprise SLED and Healthcare Sales team, educating and demonstrating the value of CrowdStrike’s security platform to prospective customers and partners. You will be part of a team of highly skilled field engineers responsible for creating and delivering business value and risk-reduction for our customers using scalable and sustainable processes, all while managing and driving results to ensure a successful and beneficial outcome for our customers.
This position is open to candidates in Texas and Oklahoma (Remote)
- Self-starter with ability to work independently, but also manage expectations of both customers and peers
- Work collaboratively with sales counterparts, marketing, product development and other supporting teams
- Act as the technical bridge between CrowdStrike and the customer by helping customers better understand CrowdStrike capabilities, while capturing their requirements and needs
- Understand complex architectures and quickly identify possible gaps and opportunities due to enhance security effectiveness over traditional security technologies
- Technical understanding of common incident response, computer forensics, network administration and SOC practices
- Experience with management of endpoint security technologies including traditional Anti-Virus solutions
- Excellent written and oral communicator, with presentation skills and ability to engage at a variety of audience levels, to include being able to interact with senior executive stakeholders
- Hands-on experience with traditional AV and other endpoint security systems as well as Security Information Event Management (SIEM) and other reporting and analysis tools
- Malware analysis and reversing experience/knowledge
- Strong presence and contacts in the information security field
- 5+ years’ experience in security consulting, sales engineering or equivalent.
- Technical understanding of incident response, computer forensics, network monitoring and endpoint security technologies.
- Motivated with excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communicator - written, verbal and presentation.
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to implement systematic approaches to scale within a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or relevant work experience.
- Travel as needed.