Who We Are
Astronauts needed for a mission.
At the risk of sounding immodest, SecureLink may be the coolest company you've never heard of. After 14 years in business, we announced a strategic investment from Vista Equity Partners in 2017. Vista is the leading technology investment firm focusing exclusively on software, data, and technology-enabled companies. With our partners, existing customers, products and people, we are excited to launch the company to a higher orbit.
SecureLink is the leading platform for secure, remote support of enterprise software. Our customers are top-tier names in healthcare, gaming, government, retail, legal and other highly-regulated industries.
SecureLink's world headquarters in West Austin is called the Hill Country Spaceship - a great facility we believe you would be proud to call your workplace.
What You'll Do
The Sales Engineer is responsible for the most critical moment in our sales process – demonstrating our product to prospective customers in a way that captivates, engages, and maps our solutions to their specific business problems. The sales engineer develops the SecureLink product narrative, and serves as an escalation resource for technical questions. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Craft the product narrative that best demonstrates the SecureLink product capabilities, tailored to specific prospects' business needs
- Help the sales team grow any potential sale by making accurate technical recommendations
- Serve as an escalation resource for technical questions asked of the sales and lead generation teams, liaising with other parts of the organization as necessary
- Communicate new feature releases and product updates to the sales team
- Assist with assessments, questionnaires, and RFPs as needed
- Work with marketing to ensure web copy and literature is accurate
- Ensure successful product evaluations with prospects
- Actively contribute to product improvements by informing Product Team on recurring customer inputs.
What You'll Need
- 1-3 years experience in an enterprise sales engineering role (experience in SaaS, healthcare, and security software preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in a technical client facing role (required)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Master in active listening
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Self-motivated individual, always learning
- Experience with systems or network administration (desired)
- Relevant industry certifications (desired)
Why Choose Us
SecureLink doesn't just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. Benefits and perks include:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance - SecureLink foots the whole bill for employees and subsidizes dependent coverage at 75%!
- Wellness: SecureLink kicks cash into your HSA, $2,500 for those with individual coverage and $5,000 for those with family coverage. Employees are provided with a standing desk, healthy snacks, and have free access to an onsite gym.
- Retirement: SecureLink contributes 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k.
- Time off: Employees receive unlimited PTO, including time to volunteer. Additionally, we offer 10 paid company holidays.
- Perks: Our onsite kitchen provides employees with healthy options for breakfast & lunch every day. We kick back $100 per month towards cell phone reimbursement.
- Workspace: Casual dress code for our employees, and you will see many people around wearing jeans, and yes – even t-shirts and the occasional pair of flip-flops.
Happy and successful SecureLink employees embrace the company's mission to have fun creating value over the long run. Great employees have three attributes that make them "slinky". These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to meaningfully contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated and "slinky" people. Slackers, grumps, and pessimists need not apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.