Sales Executive at Iodine Software
Iodine Software is a clinical documentation improvement (CDI) technology serving hospitals and health systems. Iodine leverages machine-learning-driven artificial intelligence to ensure CDI teams work on the right case at the right time. Incremental to their existing CDI programs and tools, hospitals and health systems using Iodine have typically realized meaningful improvements in documentation accuracy, leading to appropriate reimbursement and value-based benchmarks (e.g. quality, HCC scores, CMI).
Iodine is quickly becoming a dominant player in this space. We’re looking for a Sales Executive to help drive this growth by effectively, efficiently, and intelligently matriculating prospective hospitals and health systems through a sales process. You will serve as a trusted advisor, earning relationships and setting evaluation expectations across a wide variety of hospital executive roles. By understanding pain points budgeting processes, Sales Executives collaborate with Clinical Specialists to match Iodine’s value proposition and drive buying decisions across a designated territory. Sales Executives are supported by a prospecting team owning outreach and initial qualification.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and manage executive relationships across a set of net-new accounts
- Set evaluation expectations with prospective accounts and align teams accordingly
- Map pain and needs across a variety of stakeholders
- As a trusted advisor, serve in the best interest of the prospect to determine whether Iodine’s value proposition constitutes a good business fit for both parties
- Translate business fit into a compelling narrative aimed to drive consensus across stakeholders
- Collaborate with dedicated Clinical Specialists to showcase Iodine’s value proposition
- Effectively handle budgeting conversations and deliver pricing
- Think critically and act appropriately to predictably and efficiently drive sales processes to decision
- Forecast accurately with an acceptable deal velocity
- Support the long-term expansion of the company by contributing market pain to the product and customer success teams
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of direct sales experience as a top producer generating new accounts, preferably for a SaaS-based company or healthcare technology
- Highly skilled at leading through complex, solutions-based sales cycles with multiple stakeholders
- Significant expertise in market-facing, enterprise software sales position
- Ability to build deep trust with internal teammates and end customer executives
- Outstanding presentation skills and proven ability to successfully facilitate group discussions to a desired outcome
- Excellent communication, negotiation and questioning skills
- Proven track record of managing multiple, competing priorities while consistently exceeding goals
- Demonstrated ability to identify and clearly articulate value proposition
- Team player DNA with a desire to solve for the interests of our clients and of our business
- Experience in the health care industry is preferred
- Positive, self-starter attitude with desire to exceed expectations
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with an absolute focus on quality of work
- Ability to travel up to 50%, if necessary
What You’ll Get
This is a unique opportunity to join a close-knit, rapidly growing team and help us build and scale a key piece of the organization. You will be introducing brand-new technologies to hospitals and improving hospital performance. You will be building strategic C-level relationships, creating real value for large healthcare organizations, and influencing product direction in a new and exciting space. You will join a passionate and committed team, with a proven record of success building revolutionary healthcare technology.
You must be currently authorized to work full-time in the United States on a permanent basis.