At LegalZoom, we are passionate about our products and services because we know they help customers achieve their dreams. Thousands of people call LegalZoom everyday seeking help, and our sales team plays an essential role in working with customers to identify a solution that best fits their needs.
What you’ll do:
- Inside sales and outbound calling.
- Monitoring live and recorded calls.
- Dedicated time for agent development.
- Dedicated time for coaching agents (quality assurance, sales acumen, etc.).
- Developing and maintain a sales pipeline.
- Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional departments.
- Answer agent process and product questions with regularity.
- Plan and present monthly strategy to management.
- Call center competence (queue management, agent adherence, etc.).
- Tracking and reporting on results daily, weekly and monthly.
- Meet and collaborate with your peers on ways to manage the floor in a consistent and efficient manner.
- Maintain high level of team and employee engagement.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-5 years of experience in one of the following fields: business development, sales executive, inside sales, account management, corporate phone sales, direct consumer or small business sales
- Superb, clear and confident communications with customers over phone and email
- Positive attitude, drive to succeed and a passion for helping customers
- Ability to learn detailed information about products and services quickly
- Hustle and ability to excel in a high-pressure, fast-paced, and highly dynamic work environment.
- Experience or familiarity with law or running or dealing with small businesses is highly desirable
- A bachelor's degree is preferred but not required
- Basic computer proficiency: Word, Excel, Outlook, and an ability to learn lead/order management tools
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.