Sales Leader at Talroo
We are honored to be recognized as a multi-award winning organization. Talroo has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace and a Best Place to Work in Austin. We've been ranked the last five years by Inc. 500/5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. You'll also find us on the Austin Business Journal's Fast 50 growth awards list multiple times. We're growing the right way, and we need exceptional talent to help us build upon our successful story.
Talroo is a talent attraction platform – our technology helps companies find the talent they need for their workforces. We power over 1 billion job searches every month, and Talroo’s data-driven search-and-match functionality enables organizations to reach the best audiences to deliver hires. And while we focus on providing amazing results and service for our customers, within our exciting company you’ll also find a high-performance environment of collaboration, encouragement, transparency, and fun.
About the position
In this role, you’ll lead the sales team to execute on client meetings, presentations, negotiations and ensure clients accurately measure their success and ROI from Talroo. You will inspire, mentor and coach team members to hit and exceed quarterly sales goals. You will have significant influence and need to work both strategically (mindfully forecast team investment) and tactically (manage change, course correct, and respond to business problems as they arise).
We are looking to hire someone who has a competitive spirit who strives to be a top performer— an entrepreneurial self-starter who requires minimal supervision. You are motivated to find solutions to challenges as they occur. You have a genuine interest in delivering the right solution, to the right client, every single time. You’ve successfully built relationships with customers and driven revenue through prospecting and pipeline building. You continually seek opportunities for growth to ensure customers are strong and successful as possible. You're eager to learn from failures - not just from successes.
As a Sales Leader at Talroo, you will:
- Create and execute on monthly and quarterly sales plans
- Qualify business prospects and develop lead funnel to convert any new leads
- Win net new clients and Grow all existing clients
- Identify all revenue opportunities
- Elicit customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
- Manage performance closely to ensure that team members hit and exceed sales goals, or have clear action plan to do so
- Establish, document and share ways to improve customer satisfaction, client retention and increase revenue
- Research and discover ways to increase customer engagement
- Coordinate internally to increase sales, ensure brand consistency, implementation of new policies and procedures
- Identify, organize and execute training plans for new hires and ongoing training
- Coordinate with HR to recruit, interview and onboard new team members
- Minimize churn by enlisting all available corporate resources to solve problems and drive results for clients
- Travel as necessary
What we are looking for in a highly qualified candidate:
- 4-6 years in Tech SAAS Sales, Advertising, or Marketing
- Minimum 3 years as a sales team leader with considerable leadership, mentoring, coaching, and team member development skills
- Salesforce experience
- Relentless passion to win
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- History of building and growing revenue in a metrics-driven environment
- Data-driven decision maker with experience in business and revenue forecasting
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional teamwork skills; ability to inspire, mentor and coach team members to hit and exceed quarterly sales goals
- Highly competitive salary
- Company-paid gym membership
- Comprehensive, company-paid health, vision, and dental insurance premiums for you and your dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan with 3% employer contribution
- Paid company holidays and paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Awesome company events
Talroo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.