Sales Learning Facilitator at AlertMedia
The Sales Learning Facilitator will provide training that will enable the AlertMedia Sales team to become masters of their craft. You will gather data to help identify learning gaps, create engaging content, and deliver that content in a meaningful way. The focus every day will be to create a learning culture among the team.
As one of the most exciting start-up companies in Austin, we’re focused on finding the best talent and building the best team to continue accelerating our rapid growth.
Who you are:
You are passionate about learning and encouraging others to succeed. You are sales-minded, self-motivated, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment. You’re great at explaining things in a clear, concise, and engaging manner, and you have a roll-up-your-sleeves approach with a willingness to support the team and business.
Who we are:
AlertMedia is leading the evolution of employee safety for a modern workforce. We offer the most intuitive emergency communication software on the market with fully integrated threat warnings and employee safety monitoring. We believe any organization can improve safety and business outcomes during critical events by quickly identifying threats and simplifying fast, reliable communication to impacted audiences. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, and trusted by thousands of customers in over 100 countries—including DHL, British Petroleum, SurveyMonkey, and Walmart—to keep their people safe and connected anytime, anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on creating a collaborative and exciting place for all to work. Ensuring a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace for all people is key to our success and core to our values.
Come join us in our mission to save lives and minimize loss through effective communication.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information, please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Collect data from the Sales team, and work with Sales Operations team to identify learning gaps among the team.
- Manage onboarding schedule for all Sales new hires, including but not limited to Account Executives, Enterprise Account Executives, Enterprise Business Development Representatives, and Customer Account Executives.
- Coordinate and lead trainings for all Sales new hires, as well as create and lead ongoing trainings in an effort to continuously develop and empower the Sales team.
- Edit and create content for onboarding and ongoing Sales trainings.
- Manage Sales learning content within AlertMedia’s learning management system.
- Create and deliver content aligned with new marketing assets, so that the Sales team feels empowered to use those assets effectively.
- Encourage all members of the Sales team to take ownership of their own learning in an effort to encourage a rich learning culture. You’ll do this by recommending sales enablement resources including but not limited to books, podcasts, articles, webinars, and content within the AlertMedia learning management system.
- Collaborate with Sales leadership to understand the learning needs among the team.
- Act as a point person for questions from the Sales team and assist on Sales calls when needed.
- Experience creating curriculum, completing assessments, and facilitating in-person and virtual training sessions
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; clear and concise written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable building rapport, negotiating, and setting expectations with stakeholders, including those at the executive level
- Thrives with both autonomy and collaboration
- Detail oriented, with a strong commitment to excellent, mistake-free work
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Must be located in the Austin, TX area or willing to relocate
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Great To Have:
- 2+ Years in sales (preferably in a winning SaaS environment)
- Master’s degree in Education, Adult Learning or related field
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 5 years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.