Sales Manager (Austin) at Cision (formerly TrendKite)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:02 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, August 8, 2019
What we do:
Cision (formerly TrendKite) is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
TrendKite, now a part of Cision, is looking for an insightful sales leader and mentor with a proven track record of leading a prospect to close inside sales team.
What you'll do:
- Lead an end-to-end inside sales cycle team from prospecting to close
- Confidently outbound cold-call into target companies, identifying key decision makers and influencers
- Effectively articulate progress to key sales goals: know your team's business and be able to report on it
- Represent company culture and values in all client conversations and in the way you lead your team
- Hit and exceed monthly sales quotas
- Train and accelerate ramp time of new sales hires, then provide ongoing training and coaching
- Assist in recruiting and hiring to ensure we're bringing in top culture-fit talent
- Remain involved in the sales cycle to bring leadership and strategic support to large deals
- Partner to create operational efficiency and process development for the inside sales team
- Coach the team to effectively qualify opportunities, conduct solid product demonstrations and close sale
- Shadow team members and provide consistent 1:1 mentorship
- Oversight of leads and pipeline management in Salesforce CRM
Here's what we're looking for:
- Minimum 3+ years managing a closing inside sales team in a technology company
- 4 year Bachelor's degree
- Experience in a SaaS recurring revenue model
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (We will not sponsor at this time)
- Willingness to "get in the trenches", roll up your sleeves and show the team how to sell
- Mentorship and coaching experience/methodology that you're willing to share
- Positivity and desire to uplift and share knowledge with those around you
- Adaptable but organized- You've got to be OK with being on your toes at times but able to maintain focus within your day to day activities to reach goals
- Stellar communication skills both over the phone and in writing
- Past examples of sales excellence and crushing quotas, having owned the sales cycle from hunting to close yourself
- Ability to forecast and articulate past forecasting
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
Cision's recent acquisitions of startups TrendKite and Falcon.io provided the company with additional innovative technology and a focus on user experience that sets the company's software apart from anything else in the comms industry. With these additional capabilities, the next generation Cision Communications Cloud platform delivers an improved user experience, more intelligent and interactive reporting, and better campaign execution for PR and comms teams.
By investing in our brand, our team, and our technology, we are leading a revolution in the PR and communications industry. We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision software allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact. Cision has over 4,000 employees with offices in 22 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about its award-winning products and services, including the Cision Communications Cloud, visit www.cision.com and follow Cision on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4
Read Full Job Description