Sales Manager, Energy at RigUp
What you'll be doing:
- Empowering your salespeople to deliver aggressive growth within their assigned accounts and/or regions.
- Identifying training and process gaps and drive disciplined accountability while maintaining a sales culture of reward and recognition.
- Leveraging cross-functional resources to tackle large and complex challenges across the organization in order to meet your business unit’s growth goals.
- Generating and implementing ideas, solutions, and strategies that will continue to make RigUp one of the fastest growing tech companies.
- Recruit and retain the very best revenue generating talent
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales growth goals.
- Travel: This role will require 25-50% travel > 2-3 Days, 1-2 Weeks Per Month
What you should have:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in B2B sales leadership and associated revenue generating roles. Experience managing sales of operational services a plus.
- Experience as an autonomous leader of high performing teams and individuals with a track record of driving performance within a large and/or complex organizational structure.
- Verifiable success in having end to end ownership of sales resulting in >50% YoY revenue growth (experience launching a new new product, new market, or new business).
- Management experience of a team > 10 and the associated time management, communication, and mentorship skills.
- High learning agility (Bachelor’s degree required) and adaptability for change.
- Experience with Salseforce CRM prefered.
- Great business acumen and insight with a willingness to share it with others.
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary