As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Sales Manager that will be responsible for driving revenue and market share growth within our Enterprise Construction vertical that focuses on supplying workforce solutions in the Renewables, Midstream, Downstream, and Utilities vertical(s). You will recruit, hire, train, and coach your team, measuring success by the number of new customers acquired.
Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has a knack for building sales teams and can scale them into a high-performance team. Critical to success in the role is the ability to identify training and process gaps and drive disciplined accountability while maintaining a sales culture of reward and recognition. Through people and technology, we provide staffing, training, and professional services to empower the people who get hard work done. If this sounds like you, keep reading!What you’ll be doing:
- Meet or exceed team’s sales targets
- Develop and execute a plan for scaling the team structure and goals
- Build and maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Nail and exceed your team's KPIs
- Develop account prioritization criteria
- Build strategic relationships with key accounts and industry influencers
- Deliver feedback to product teams to improve our tools, technology, and products
- Drive accountability through performance management and commitment to sales coaching and development of every team member.
- Identify training needs and work with Sales Enablement & Training to address the identified gaps
- Work closely with Sales Enablement to perfect scripting/messaging, pitch packs, and presentations, etc
- Lead or assist with sales operations, planning, and forecasting
- 8+ years of sales experience in Energy/Oil & Gas/Renewables preferred
- 5+ years of experience leading and developing individual sales contributors
- Knowledge of craft labor opportunities in Commercial, Industrial, Solar, and Infrastructure
- Strong knowledge and documented experience of success in a marketplace business
- Program management or process improvement
- High level of comfort working in and explaining technology platforms
- Analytical and experienced with managing business forecasts and budgets; organized, data-driven, and goal-oriented
- Detailed knowledge of Salesforce & Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to thrive in an environment of rapid growth, change and ambiguity; familiarity with Agile Framework
- Ability to travel domestically 20-30%
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.