Sales Manager - Faith Solutions
Leading uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, Blackbaud provides software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to advance the social good movement. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, foundation, corporations, education institutions, and the individual change agents who support them. We work with over 40,000 organizations, helping them realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them.
Blackbaud is looking for a dynamic, high-performing Sales Manager with experience building, leading, coaching, and championing a team of highly successful sales executives. The Sales Manager will be leading a team that is responsible for generating growth within the Blackbaud's newly formed Church Management prospect base. This person will be responsible for managing a team of professional sales executives selling Blackbaud’s Cloud Solutions for Faith Communities within the US-based church market. This sales team will engage with a large number of prospective customers to identify challenges, uncover opportunities for improvement and deliver a set of software and services that will meet their needs. Our ideal candidate will have experience leading high-performance team/s that excelled in prospecting and sales, have had a successful record of past sales over-achievement, and be willing to build strong sales team focused on the church market. The US church market is a highly competitive, fast moving, and underserved market with significant growth potential.
What you will be doing:
- Building, motivating, coaching, and leading a sales team to achieve bookings and growth targets
- Analyzing marketing, sales, and field data to develop territories and deliver on effective sales plans
- Serving as a key driver for setting/surpassing sales objectives and working with key team members in product development, marketing, and professional services to develop and execute market strategies
- Attracting, hiring, and retaining all-star sales executives
- Driving sales process adherence, measurement, and management across team.
- Serving on subcommittees to build value and efficiencies for our clients, prospects and overall business
- Providing accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasts
What we want you to have:
- At least three years of experience leading and managing a high volume professional sales team/s
- At least three years of sales management experience within a software or technology related fields
- Proven experience utilizing high volume measurement and management software
- Experience writing sales plans and tracking activity of sales teams
- Proven track record of consistent mentoring and coaching resulting in over-achievement of quotas
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of successful use of sales force automation technologies
- Fostering a positive attitude, the ability to stay flexible in a fast-paced highly variable environment and the enthusiasm required to maintain long-term focus
- A passion to help make an impact on the world by providing our prospective customers with Blackbaud’s innovative solutions
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
Why you’ll want to come work here:
- Competitive salary (commission/bonus based on type of role), 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA), 401K match
- Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
- Named to Forbes’ Fast Tech 25 and Fortune’s Change the World List; we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for advancement
- Tremendous company culture and office perks as well as a new cutting-edge new headquarters completed in 2018
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.