Sales Manager, Faith Solutions
Blackbaud is looking for a dynamic, high-performing Sales Manager with experience building, leading, coaching, and championing a team of highly successful sales executives. The Sales Manager will be leading a team that is responsible for generating growth within the Faith Solutions Vertical This person will be responsible for managing a team of professional sales executives selling Blackbaud’s Cloud Solution for Faith Solutions.
This sales team will engage with a select number of prospective customers to identify challenges, uncover enterprise level opportunities for improvement, lead development of highly customized solutions, and deliver a set of software and services that will meet their enterprise operational needs.
Our ideal candidate will have experience leading high-performance team/s that excelled in selling complex solution sets to enterprise level prospects and customers, have had a successful record of past sales over-achievement, and be willing to build a long-term approach to the market.
What you will be doing:
- Leading a team of level 1 prospecting account executives to sell our solution to churches under 750 average weekly attendance.
- Serving as leading business liaison between Blackbaud Center of Excellence Teams to build valuable solutions to meet customer needs
- Building, motivating, coaching, and leading a senior sales team to achieve bookings and growth targets
- Serving as a key driver for setting/surpassing sales objectives and working with key team members in product development, marketing, and professional services to develop and execute market strategies
- Driving sales process adherence, measurement, and management across team.
- Attracting, hiring, and retaining all-star senior/strategic sales executives
What we want you to have:
- At least five years of experience selling to prospective accounts at Blackbaud
- Experience writing, monitoring, and coaching of comprehensive sales/account plans
- Proven track record of consistent mentoring and coaching resulting in over-achievement of quotas
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of successful use of sales force automation technologies
- Fostering a positive attitude, the ability to stay flexible in a fast-paced highly variable environment and the enthusiasm required to maintain long-term focus
- A passion to help make an impact on the world by providing our prospective customers with Blackbaud’s innovative solutions
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university