Sales Manager, FinTech Solutions
Leading uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, Blackbaud provides software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to advance the social good movement. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, foundation, corporations, education institutions, and the individual change agents who support them. We work with over 40,000 organizations, helping them realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them.
About the role:
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Sales Manager with experience leading, coaching, and championing a team of Prospecting & Client Account Executives focused on selling ERP and Financial Management solutions. The sales manager will be leading a team that is responsible for generating growth within our Enterprise Market Group primarily focused on new logo acquisitions in healthcare, higher education, and large nonprofit organizations. This person will be responsible for managing a team of AE’s selling our financial solution portfolio and will report directly to the Director of the FinTech Solutions Sales team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading a sales team to achieve monthly/quarterly/annual revenue and growth targets by establishing sales goals and monitoring team members’ achievements
- Serving as a key driver for setting/surpassing sales objectives and working with key team members in products, marketing and services to develop market strategies and presentations
- Providing accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasts
- Attracting and retaining all-star account executives (hire, train, coach, appraise, reward, motivate, etc.)
- Participating in the sales process on key accounts and maintaining positive customer relationships both before and after the sale to maximize client satisfaction
- Serving on Enterprise Markets subcommittees to build value and efficiencies for our clients, prospects and overall business
What we’ll want you to have:
- At least 4 years of sales management experience within a high-tech vendor (ERP / Financial Management Solution & SaaS experience preferred)
- Experience writing sales plans and tracking activity of sales teams
- Proven track record of consistent mentoring and coaching resulting in over-achievement of quotas
- Demonstrated knowledge of sales force automation technologies and experience in applying these technologies
- Fostering a positive attitude, the ability to stay flexible in a fast-paced, changing environment and the enthusiasm required to maintain long-term customer relationships
- A passion to help make an impact on the world by providing our customers with Blackbaud’s innovative solutions
- A Bachelor’s degree (Accounting or Business preferred)
Why you’ll want to come work here:
- Competitive salary (commission/bonus based on type of role), 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA), 401K match
- Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
- Named to Forbes’ Fast Tech 25 and Fortune’s Change the World List; we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for advancement
- Tremendous company culture and office perks as well as a new cutting-edge new headquarters completed in 2018
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.