Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
What Your Days Will be Like:
The Sales Manager- Marketing Solutions position oversees a team of 10-15 Marketing Solutions Specialists selling B2B advertising and staffing solutions. You’ll work side by side with your team to teach them sales fundamentals and strategy, assist with sales calls, and monitor performance. If you’re the kind of leader who likes to roll their sleeves up and get in the fray, this is the job for you!
What You'll Be Working On:
- Hire and maintain a team of 10-15 Marketing Solutions Specialists.
- Drive sales, revenue, and retention KPI’s.
- Coach, develop, and train your team in effective B2B selling techniques.
- Creatively motivate your team to hit their numbers daily/weekly.
- Mentor your team to reach their goals personally and professionally.
- Monitor daily/weekly activity, opportunity, and sales goals.
- Assist in sales, onboarding, and customer service calls as necessary to acquire and maintain customers.
- Develop, mentor, and train future leaders.
- Work cross-functionally with Client Services, HR, and IT groups.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 2+ years of inside sales management experience.
- Ability to develop and execute near and long-term sales strategies.
- Strong analytical skillset.
- Ability to create a strong team dynamic, accountability, and culture of success.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently hit or exceed quota.
- Ability to communicate priorities and ideas to employees at all levels of the organization including the senior management team.
- A passion for coaching and mentoring people to be their best.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).