Luxury Presence is a VC-funded Stanford StartX-accelerated startup building a real estate marketing platform. We’re looking to add a Sales Manager to our quickly growing team. As a Sales Manager, you’ll be responsible for ongoing support of the sales organization by leading our rockstar sales team to hit and exceed revenue targets.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are a high-impact performer looking to join a company in the midst of rapid scale. 2022 will be a year of hyper-growth for the entire organization at Luxury Presence and we hope you’ll consider playing a critical role in the journey. Our ideal candidate has a proven track record of coaching, advising, and motivating an Sales Development Representative team to consistently achieve high performance.
Location: Austin, TX
Work Type: On-site
Benefits: Stock Options, Flex PTO, Heath/Vision/Dental
You’re good at:
- Motivating an Sales Development Representative team to exceed monthly revenue targets
- Analyzing and making decisions based on data
- Training members of the sales team to identify, contact, and create qualified opportunities
- Ensuring team members improve performance and abilities over time by providing coaching and feedback in recurring 1:1
- Planning and running highly engaging sales meetings
- Being proactive, quick on your feet and tech-savvy
- Deriving clear, actionable insights from ambiguous situations
- Being vocal and proactive: you see barriers, communicate them, and solve them
- 2-4 years experience in a sales leadership role
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- An interest in the real estate industry (a passion is a plus)
- Forward thinking
- Moving fast and working hard
- The line between Efficiency + Top Quality
Who we are: Luxury Presence is the real estate industry's most powerful marketing platform, providing award winning websites and cutting edge tech to the world’s top agents.
Founded in 2016 by Stanford Business School alumni Malte Kramer, Luxury Presence currently serves over 5000 clients in the U.S. and Canada with its SaaS model — including over 20 of the top 100 WSJ real estate agents and teams. In addition, Luxury Presence is the official website partner to some of the industry's most powerful brokerages.
The Los Angeles-based SaaS company raised $25.9 million for its Series B round. Bessemer Venture Partners led the round alongside fellow existing investors Toba Capital and Switch Ventures. Former Dallas Mavericks basketball player Dirk Nowitzki also participated in the round, along with other angel investors.
Its solutions include stunning website design, an engaging home search tool, an agent-to-agent listing referral network, powerful content & SEO strategies, expert-lead social media management, and digital advertising for lead generation. In 2020, Luxury Presence was recognized as a Best Place to Work by BuiltinLA and by Inc. as the 322nd fastest growing private company in America and then again in 2021 — LP ranked 598th.
Luxury Presence is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Read Full Job Description