RetailMeNot is looking for high energy process focused Inside Sales Manager who has had success developing a team of inside sales reps in a fast-growing sales market. In this role, you will lead, train and manage a team of inside sales reps while building out plans and activities for how you will address a rapidly growing segment of the business. This opportunity has great exposure and growth within the RetailMeNot sales organization.
This role reports to the Director of Emerging Markets and will also be a catalyst in sales strategy and delivering sales growth from our emerging business. You will work closely with Sales Leadership and overall Leadership to communicate plans and deliverables that you have built. A successful RetailMeNot Inside Sales Manager will build relationships cross functionally, develop sales skills and become an authority on the RetailMeNot value proposition all while embodying the RetailMeNot core values.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, advertising, liberal arts or communications from a four-year college or university or equivalent experience.
- You have 4+ years of relevant sales experience, digital experience preferred
- You have at least 1 year of prior people management experience
- You are proficient in Salesforce, Tableau, Excel and PowerPoint
- You are an intrinsically motivated self-starter who takes initiative without being asked
- You are success-motivated with a keen eye for efficiency
- You have project management experience and the ability to boil down complex problems into succinct solutions
- You love multi-tasking and are a re-prioritization master
- You have strong communication skills and a desire for collaboration
What You'll Do:
- You'll lead a team of Inside Sales Reps with quarterly revenue targets
- You'll coach Inside Sales Reps on professional development and optimization of selling activities
- You’ll serve as the point of escalation for inbound and outbound sales activities as well as billing & customer service issues
- You will help craft dashboards to measure the success your team is having and use these tools to continue development.
- You'll focus consistently on the most efficient workflows for the team with constant process improvement and innovation
- You’ll conceptualize and oversee execution on system updates, procedural improvements and reporting
- You’ll effectively communicate challenges, successes & deliverables across all levels of company leadership
- You will use data and analytics to help build plans that deliver projected results
- You'll foster partnerships cross functionally
- You'll manage and update workflow documentation
Who We Are:
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading digital savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of digital offers to save money while they shop or dine out.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.