As a Sales Manager, you will bring leadership, mentorship, and teaching-by-example to a team of Account Executives (AEs) in our consultative, conversational sales environment. We have a group of talented AEs selling our communication software to companies of all size, across all industries, all over the world.
You will assist the AEs with improving their prospecting, discovery, demo, and closing tactics to meet and exceed their sales goals. As one of the most exciting start-up companies in Austin, we’re focused on finding the best talent and building the best team to continue accelerating our rapid growth.
Who you are: You are a "player-coach" who is not afraid to roll up your sleeves and help close deals. You know managing is more than sitting in an office pulling call stats. You are passionate about being a mentor, actively engaging with and being a part of your team and you lead through example. You've had past success in a consultative sales role and have managed these type of team members, helping them move the needle in each area of their sales funnel. You have a group success philosophy and care about the success of the entire sales organization.
Who we are:
AlertMedia has disrupted the mass notification industry and become its technology leader, now serving some of the largest and most respected companies in the world. Our emergency communication software and monitoring services enable organizations keep their people safe, informed, and connected. Customers in telecom, healthcare, transportation, energy, manufacturing, government and education are using the AlertMedia platform for emergency communication, regular business communication, and operational activities such as scheduling, dispatching, and other logistics.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Become an expert in the AlertMedia sales process, so you can train, guide, and mentor your team of Account Executives to success
- Become an expert in the AlertMedia Services, our market, and our customer uses so you can evangelize AlertMedia and skillfully lead prospects through the AlertMedia buyer journey
- Help your team of Account Executives meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue goals
- Work closely with Account Executives as the “in-house” expert on critical elements of the buyer journey, including discovery calls, conversational demos, pricing calls, security evaluations, technical review, and legal processes
- Manage your team’s performance and sales pipeline; roll up pipeline and performance to Leadership
- Train new Account Executives on the AlertMedia product and sales process; conduct ongoing review of Account Executive performance against expectations, offering guidance and support for improvement
- 5-7+ years of total selling experience (at a SaaS company, preferably)
- Previous successful sales management experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in a consultative sales contributor and management role, preferably in SaaS
- A strong contributor to a positive, transparent, energetic, and compassionate culture
- Incredible communicator, with an ability to influence and compel through a confident and credible delivery
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, while working across sometimes diverse teams (Technical, Product, Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing)
What we offer:
- Base salary + Commission + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Stock options – be a shareholder in the company
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits – medical, dental, vision, and life insurance 100% paid for employees
- Company-wide bonus program based on collective success
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.