Sales Manager at OutboundEngine
OutboundEngine is one of the fastest growing tech startup companies in the nation, ranked number 95th on the 2016 Inc. 5000. We are based out of beautiful Austin, TX. Since 2012, OutboundEngine has helped over 10,000 small business owners market themselves by doing it for them. We create original content for our clients, automate their email campaigns, update their social media profiles, and ultimately help them drive repeat and referral business as well as new business.
About OE’s Sales Team:
Our Inside Sales team is a collaborative group who hold themselves to high standards and execute on individual and team goals. The team likes to celebrate wins and consistently works to surpass expectations. Management supports team members with career development in an effort to make them the best salesperson they can be.
We are looking for a Sales Manager who is well-versed with inside sales and transactional sales environments.
What you will do:
- Work directly with OutboundEngine’s Director of Sales on the company’s emerging growth initiatives
- Develop and manage a team of 15-20 inside sales reps
- Strategically develop and train sales reps
- Strong operationally with the ability to help manage pipeline
- Identify opportunities across all reps with a mix of inbound and cold leads
What you bring to the table:
- 4-6 years of business development, sales in a software or services business
- Deep familiarity with Call Center and Transactional Sales environments
- A history of successfully selling to, marketing to, or partnering with marketers
- A creative mindset and a high level of intellectual curiosity
- Ability to shift between coaching reps on sales calls, management against KPIs, running meetings, publicly addressing a 80+ person sales organizations, and forming a strong relationship with your sales team
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal
What's in it for you:
- Competitive guaranteed base salary with unlimited commission potential and clear promotion track
- 100% Paid Insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability) and generous PTO
- Company-paid parking, bus or metro pass
- Casual dress, snack stipend and music rocking all day
- An awesome work environment and positive work culture, which celebrates employees success!
- Company events, such as private concerts, happy hours, team outings, holiday parties and more