As a Sales Manager, you will bring leadership, mentorship, and teaching-by-example to a team of Account Executives (AEs) in our consultative, conversational sales environment. We have a group of talented AEs selling our communication software to companies of all size, across all industries, all over the world.
You will assist the AEs with improving their prospecting, discovery, demo, and closing tactics to meet and exceed their sales goals. As one of the most exciting start-up companies in Austin, we’re focused on finding the best talent and building the best team to continue accelerating our rapid growth.
Who you are:
You are a "player-coach" who is not afraid to roll up your sleeves and help close deals. You know managing is more than sitting in an office pulling call stats. You are passionate about being a mentor, actively engaging with and being a part of your team and you lead through example. You've had past success in a consultative sales role and have managed these type of team members, helping them move the needle in each area of their sales funnel. You have a group success philosophy and care about the success of the entire sales organization.
Who we are:
AlertMedia is leading the evolution of employee safety for a modern workforce. We offer the most intuitive emergency communication software on the market with fully integrated threat warnings and employee safety monitoring. We believe any organization can improve safety and business outcomes during critical events by quickly identifying threats and simplifying fast, reliable communication to impacted audiences. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, and trusted by thousands of customers in over 100 countries—including DHL, British Petroleum, SurveyMonkey, and Walmart—to keep their people safe and connected anytime, anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on creating a collaborative and exciting place for all to work. Ensuring a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace for all people is key to our success and core to our values.
Come join us in our mission to save lives and minimize loss through effective communication.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information, please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Become an expert in the AlertMedia sales process, so you can train, guide, and mentor your team of Account Executives to success
- Become an expert in the AlertMedia Services, our market, and our customer uses so you can evangelize AlertMedia and skillfully lead prospects through the AlertMedia buyer journey
- Help your team of Account Executives meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue goals
- Work closely with Account Executives as the “in-house” expert on critical elements of the buyer journey, including discovery calls, conversational demos, pricing calls, security evaluations, technical review, and legal processes
- Manage your team’s performance and sales pipeline; roll up pipeline and performance to Leadership
- Train new Account Executives on the AlertMedia product and sales process; conduct ongoing review of Account Executive performance against expectations, offering guidance and support for improvement
- 5-7+ years of total selling experience (at a SaaS company, preferably)
- Previous successful sales management experience
- Experience in a consultative sales contributor and management role, preferably in SaaS
- A strong contributor to a positive, transparent, energetic, and compassionate culture
- Incredible communicator, with an ability to influence and compel through a confident and credible delivery
- Position is open for remote location except for in the following states: Alaska, Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington, West Virginia, US territories
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What we offer:
- Base salary + uncapped commissions + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 5 years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.