Sales Operations Administrator at Unity Technologies
We are seeking a Sales Operations Administrator to join our growing global operations team with regional order processing and sales administration. This role would support our internal sales teams and their clients, as well as require direct communication with customer and reseller partners!
You will be handling interactions with different internal teams to ensure operational excellence and customer happiness, supported by a team with a collaborative approach that is open to helping you learn and develop. You will understand how Unity is changing the world from the inside: supporting the sales team and creators in their operational aspects all while impacting the sales processes and customer experiences! Plus, you will support the company growth and strengthen business scalability while jumping into a lively team that helps empower you and materialize your ideas.
What you’ll be doing
- Enable success of the sales organization by processing orders and executing various operational activities for opportunity to cash process
- Utilize Salesforce and various other tools to assist with opportunity/quote creation & management
- Coordinate and connect with Sales Reps, Sales Ops, Finance & Customers through various sales activities
- Validate data accuracy across various systems (Salesforce, New & Old booking system)
- Document & communicate customer & sales challenges and solutions on a regular basis
What we’re looking for
- Excel and reporting skills
- Self-Motivated with outstanding interpersonal skills (written & verbal)
- Strong desire to get things done and demonstrate accountability with small and big initiatives
- Understanding of contracting terms and compliance requirements for booking processes
- Willingness to learn and adapt to a fast paced environment
You might also have
- Sales Enablement experience for Sales Teams
- Experience in sales, operations or similar role (SaaS company experience is a huge plus)
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.