Sales Operations Analyst, Associate
What is Cool About This Job
The Sales Operations, Associate position will give you a deeper dive into our Sales Operations function that supports and enables revenue expansion for our global company. You will perform analysis on a large range of topics related to our deals, our customers, our sales representative performance, and other areas. Additionally, you will be involved with helping to improve the quality of data we have in our systems, as well as work on tools and documentation to help enable our sellers to be successful.
- Utilize a high volume of transactional data from our experience acquiring tens of thousands of customers.
- Work closely with our sales professionals and sales leadership team and see what makes revenue happen in a fast-growing tech business.
- Be a part of our fun, collaborative, high energy company culture.
The Day to Day
Our Sales Operations team supports our global operation and works on a wide range of initiatives. Expect to be involved in a diverse set of projects and analyses. Some of the things you might be working on include:
- Identifying trends and patterns in our transactional data and bringing insights to our sales leaders
- Executing on and helping to streamline day-to-day operational processes to support our Sales efforts
- Helping to arm our sellers with the best possible content and information to help drive success in their selling efforts
- Supporting initiatives to get the most value possible out of our sales system landscape including Salesforce.com, Salesloft, Dialpad, and other technologies
- Managing a set of key reports and processes.
- Assisting in the onboarding of new sales hires from a provisioning and system training perspective
- Involvement in documentation of key processes
Your Expertise and Passion
- Degree, Major or Minor: Business, Statistics, Mathematics
- Specialized training in: Communications, Systems
- Experience: Previous Sales Operations experience a plus, particularly at growth tech companies. Strong Excel skills a positive, as is Salesforce.com experience.
The Perks and Benefits
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn't like time off)
- Transportation (Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Lunch (Provided Monday – Thursday)
- Gym membership discount
Check us out on social #wpeculture