Sales Operations Analyst, Business Development at Cloudflare
Sales Operations, Account Executives, Channel Account Managers, Business Development Representatives, Solution Engineers and Customer Success - all working together to help our customers adopt Cloudflare and create great Internet-enabled experiences. The sales team at Cloudflare helps customers solve real, technical problems while creating the revenue streams that help the company provide free service to millions in our community. The business development team has over 175 individual contributors and managers in 7 offices globally that contribute directly to the Cloudflare’s revenue goals.What you'll do
Cloudflare is looking for someone interested in building lasting processes and helping to scale a world class business development organization. The operations team helps to make the business development team more efficient, targeted, and productive through a maniacal focus on people, process and technology. Our business development team is often the first human interaction a potential customer might have with Cloudflare. It is a team truly at the forefront of our customer-facing activities.
In order to do this, you will partner with business development and sales leadership across the globe. You will help to optimize, evaluate, and make recommendations on process, people and technology. You’ll also help guide the business development team by unlocking data insights and removing operational roadblocks. The ideal candidate enjoys optimizing current best practices, analyzing data, scaling workflows and being a creative problem solver.
- Work with Business Development, Business Intelligence, and Sales teams to generate insights that help guide new customer acquisition efforts..
- Manage all business development reporting and analytics activities for the region including creating and managing Salesforce dashboards and reports.
- Help make strategic recommendations rooted in data that will guide sales targets, quota, and efforts
- Drive discipline and accuracy around forecasting: instill pipeline hygiene, appropriate follow-up, collaborate with sales leadership and marketing to build pipeline coverage and manage forecast reporting.
- Provide input to Business Development planning, including regular updates to quotas, headcount, and sales compensation plans
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business needs.
- Work with IT and Salesforce systems teams to identify technology gaps while optimizing the utilization of a large set of sales automation software.
- Monitor data and performance of business development activities.
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- Minimum of 4+ years of Sales/Business Operations, Business Development or Management consulting experience.
- Demonstrative executive presence and ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
- Self-starter with ability to function independently and in a timely manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage own workload and adjust priorities to work efficiently and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity with Salesforce and Outreach preferred.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
184.108.40.206: We released 220.127.116.11 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.