LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for Enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works in two offices in downtown Austin. Both enjoy panoramic city views and an open floor plan with breakout rooms that encourage collaboration and innovation. When you join LogicMonitor, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of an organization with an outstanding product, operation and culture. We are seeking an experienced Sales Operations Analyst to oversee and provide analytics support to our Sales organization.
- Ensure timely and accurate commission payments each month and quarter
- Lead monthly commissions review, highlighting reconciliations to bookings and churn
- Analyze & report on commissions vs budget, highlighting the cause of any variance
- Lead monthly/quarterly Comp Committee meetings to handle any exceptions to policy
- Contribute to Annual Planning with recommendations for any changes in compensation design
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree Required; Finance, Statistics or Business Degree preferred
- 3+ years' experience in an analyst role
- Ability to build and refine data driven and weighted forecast models
- Excellent presentation skills, and an ability to build simplified, professional reports and slide decks
- Advanced Excel skills that include running macro-based reports
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.