Sales Operations Analyst at DISCO
The Sales Operations Analyst is an integral member of the Sales Operations Department and interacts with Sales leadership, Sales Enablement, Services, Finance, and Marketing to create scalable processes and tools to enable the company to grow and capture market share. The Sales Operations Analyst reports to the Director of Sales Operations. The primary responsibility of this position is communicating and implementing sales processes and best practices within Salesforce.com, Ops, Pendo, SpringCM, and other sales tools to enable the Sales team.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, or related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in Sales Operations, Finance, and/or Business Strategy
- Familiarity with Salesforce required, certified Salesforce Administrator preferred
- Demonstrate strong Microsoft Excel competence, including pivot tables, VLOOKUP, GETPIVOT and other functions
- Demonstrate Microsoft Powerpoint or Google Slides experience sufficient to create and modify presentations
- Ability and personality to articulate processes in a meaningful way to our sales and sales operations teams
- Strong analytical and accuracy skills
- Confident self-starter
- Effective presentation and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Willingness to work rare nights and weekends when business needs require
- Implement enabling technologies and processes in support of the Sales group and other divisions using Salesforce. This includes monitoring user adoption and compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data
- Partner with leadership to constantly evaluate existing processes and workflows to identify opportunities to improve, automate, and scale
- Provide internal reports and deliver information to management as needed including recurring and ad hoc requests
- Maintain forecast and Salesforce opportunity management hygiene
- Serve as a member of the Salesforce Administration team
- Optimize use of sales tools, enforce best practices
- Balance multiple priorities and deadlines
- Participate in daily and weekly meetings and conference calls
- Coordinate with Sales Enablement team to create and align content for sales team training content, presentations, and videos
- Infrequent travel, as required
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Work primarily from the HQ office on Capital of Texas Highway
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology — and we’re just getting started.
Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO as their ediscovery solution for compliance, disputes, and investigations.
Annual company revenues have more than doubled every year since our founding. We have raised more than $135 million in venture capital, more than any other enterprise legaltech company. We are using this investment to accelerate growth in the $12.5 billion ediscovery market — and to expand our platform beyond ediscovery, applying our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform other areas of legal practice. We opened our London office in 2018 and have plans to further expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus and equity
- Flexible PTO
- Free catered lunches every day as well as free snacks and beverages
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.