Sales Operations Analyst at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of an organization with an outstanding product, operation and culture. We are seeking an experienced Sales Operations Analyst to oversee and provide analytics support to our Sales team
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Generate weekly, monthly, and quarterly operational dashboards and reports for the Sales organization to provide actionable insights and drive decision-making
- Proactively monitor the quality and integrity of supporting sales data and highlight improvement opportunities
- Perform deep dive analysis of Sales metrics and reporting questions/concerns from leadership by understanding the situation, developing a hypothesis, analyzing data, and reporting back findings / solutions
- Develop best practices that align sales analytics with company initiatives
- Support efforts to improve systems and tools that support the sales team
- Bachelor's Degree pre; Finance, Statistics or Business Degree preferred
- 2+ years' experience in an analyst role
- Ability to build and refine data driven and weighted forecast models
- Excellent presentation skills, and an ability to build simplified, professional reports and slide decks
- Advanced Excel skills that include running macro-based reports
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.