Sales Operations Analyst at Khoros
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with companies like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
Khoros is looking for a strategic Sales Operations Analyst to work with our sales organization to gather, analyze, map and align the requirements for the deployment of new functionality or enhancements within our Salesforce.com ecosystem and other analytical tools to meet key business objectives.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations - creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
The best Fortune 1000 companies in the world trust Khoros to help them build closer, more personalized and trusted relationships with their customers. Some of our clients: HP, Samsung, and LiveNation (to name a few). We are a Vista Equity Partners portfolio company, growing fast and adding new products to our platform organically and inorganically.
- Designing, improving and producing regular deliverables to Sales Leadership, including forecasts, results, benchmarks, scorecards, leaderboards.
- Building trusted-advisor relationships with Sales Leadership.
- Supporting and improving the pipeline metrics insights and reporting cadence.
- Taking requirements from field sales teams of reporting necessary for their roles and developing the standard package of SFDC reports per role.
- Maintaining and improving quota modeling processes and metrics.
- Developing sales operations training process and documentation for SFDC.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of professionalism, empathy, positive energy, and decisiveness to make things happen.
- Dynamic thinker who can go big to connect the dots, and also dig into the details of the deliverables.
- Passion for identifying root causes and recommending solutions.
- Effective in sometimes ambiguous data within a fast-changing environment, tight deadlines and priority changes with multiple stakeholders.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Proven record of synthesizing large amounts of structured and unstructured data into easy-to-understand insights tailored for diverse audiences.
- Proven record of maintaining a global perspective - seeing beyond current issues in order to understand downstream impacts of decisions and directions.
- Excellent project management and consultative skills.
- SFDC high familiarity and system understanding.
- Outstanding Excel/Sheets proficiency, accuracy, and speed.
The budget for this role is in the $60k-$70k range with a 5-10% bonus. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications. Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience.