Sales Operations Analyst at Postclick
Who is Postclick?
As the global leader in digital advertising conversion, we are on a mission to automate advertising conversion by dynamically delivering relevant post-click experiences at a scale previously thought impossible. We offer two impactful products to improve your advertising conversion - Instapage, a self-managed Saas platform, and Postclick, our managed-service solution for large advertisers.
Our diverse team is made up of innovators who seek high and push hard! We are a people-first tech start-up based in the SOMA area of San Francisco with offices in Austin, Texas, Timişoara, Romania, Warsaw, Poland, Bialystok, Poland, and some fully remote employees!
As a Postclicker, we treat everyone with respect. We love our jobs, even on Mondays. We strive to have buckets of fun!
Advertisers who focus only on getting more clicks are leaving their customers at the finish line. They need to finish strong with relevant landing page experiences that drive conversions. But most companies are not equipped to build these experiences at scale, so their conversion rate suffers. Postclick is changing that. Postclick helps digital marketers maximize their advertising conversions and return on ad spend by delivering hyper-relevant post-click experiences at a scale previously thought impossible.
Delivered as a tech-enabled service, Postclick combines unparalleled conversion expertise, which comes from creating over 2 million post-click experiences for 10,000 brands, with the world's first Post-Click Automation platform, which is powered by machine learning, data science, and automation! Click on this link to learn more about what we believe!
A bit about you...
You love your work, and you want to be a part of an extraordinary Team! You believe in having a diverse and inclusive culture that promotes equality for all. As a Sales Operations Analyst at Postclick, you will be instrumental in supporting our fast-growing Sales organization. In this role, you will leverage data to provide meaningful insights and contribute to the operational excellence of the sales organization. The ideal candidate is hands-on, detail-oriented, analytical, and enthusiastic about solving complex problems to help our sales organization grow and succeed.
A day in the life…
- Develop and maintain reporting and dashboards that monitor key performance metrics such as pipeline, forecast, and bookings
- Evaluate and improve data quality and compliance for all Sales Tools through automations, workflows, new processes, and trainings.
- Consolidate and analyze diverse data sources to generate actionable insights, trends and potential upsell opportunities for the sales team.
- Assist with lead routing, account and territory design, and assignment process.
- Assist with sales planning and forecasting processes.
- Work cross-functionally with other groups in the organization to align Sales needs, goals, and data metrics.
We would love to hear from you if this sounds like you…
- 2+ years of experience working in Sales Operations
- 1+ years of experience with Salesforce Reporting
- Proficient in Excel formulas and macros
- Ability to work with large sets of data from multiple sources
- Experience with BI tools such as Looker or Tableau
- Quick learner who loves a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- A strong communicator who can collaborate across teams
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work independently
There's one more significant thing. We are an equal opportunity employer that searches for outstanding people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We take care of each other to build an inclusive work environment where we love to come to work every day, even Mondays! We'd be happy to provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply - Postclick Careers - Join Our Team.Some of our amazing benefits include...
- 15 Days standard PTO
- 10 Paid U.S. holidays
- 12 Mental health PTO days
- Paid sick leave
- Generous monthly WFH Stipend and office set up allowance
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision) and 401(K)
- Flexible work hours
- Top-of-the-line technology
- Professional growth/continuing education
- Hybrid office/WFH environment once it’s safe to return to the office
- Progressive and generous Employee Referral Program
Under the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.