Sales Operations Associate at Unity
As the top tier development platform for games, Unity is helping take developers’ creations further and faster than ever before. Unity Monetization Products enable developers to build a business through advertising, in-app purchases, and analytics.
We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Operations Analyst to support our Sales Team. Your role will be an integral part of our Sales Operations Team, working closely with our Sales Operations Manager. This role will require coordination across multiple teams; following established processes, multitasking, problem-solving, systems ‘know-how’, attention to detail, and excellent communication and analytical skills.What you’ll be doing
- Enable and empower our sales team to succeed through improved strategy, process, analytics, and tooling
- Optimize our strategic decision making through accurate and transparent data in our sales CRM (Salesforce), coordinating all sales system projects with both direct and indirect team members
- Responsible for the building and maintenance of reports and dashboards in the CRM
- Build and administer sales incentive programs
- Act as the primary cross-functional partner between sales and numerous other departments including marketing, IT, operations, and finance
- Proficient in Salesforce.com as an analyst or administrator
- Highly competent with Excel and/or business intelligence tools such as Looker, Tableau, or Imply, with the ability to not just crunch numbers, but identify a trend and what we should do about it
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal direction - with excellent verbal and written communication skills, to engage with peers and internal partners at all levels
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, taking ownership and being proactive in helping others work effectively
- A sense of urgency in identifying problems & brainstorming solutions
- B2B Customer/Sales Support experience desirable
- SaaS/Technology/Advertising sales cycle experience
- Knowledge/experience of the gaming Industry
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.