Sales Operations Commissions Analyst
What you’ll be doing:
- Own the end-to-end design and execution of our sales and customer success incentive program; including quota allocation, territory development, plan delivery, incentive calculation and payment process.
- Establish ongoing sales incentive performance analyses such as quarterly achievement trends to evaluate behaviors and performance outcomes, etc.
- Drive operational excellence, accuracy, timeliness, consistency and compliance as defined by the corresponding compensation programs and plans.
- You'll also be responsible for compiling, analyzing, and interpreting the sales pipeline, developing and tracking KPIs, and reviewing the strategic objectives of the Sales management teams in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity.
- Provide customized reporting and recommendations in support of ongoing business decisions or initiatives.
- Conduct quantitative analysis including not limited to ROI, trending, identification and assessment of opportunity and risk.
- You will develop analyses and presentations for leadership containing insightful and useful intelligence to help drive sales activities for achieving revenue objectives.
- Collect sales records & trends and evaluate performance measured against sales quota.
- Analyze results and set up reports containing respective conclusions, ideas, and general guidance.
- Work closely with Finance, Sales and Sales Operations Leadership to ensure data accuracy including hierarchy and calculations are correct.
- Serve as the team's main point of contact for incentive related requests. Inquiry examples include quota letters, commission payment calculations, payment dates, policy interpretation, corrections, adjustments, etc.
What you should have:
- Expert understanding of sales cycles, processes, and compensation plan designs
- High proficiency using Excel
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Must be a driven, self-starter with a constant curiosity to understand the trends in the business
- Must be highly organized with excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate the big picture and drill down to supporting details
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary