Sales Operations Director
Sales Operations Director
DISCO was initially developed at a litigation boutique in Houston. It was born out of the firm’s frustration with conventional eDiscovery tools that were slow and difficult for lawyers to use. Instead of being forced to adapt our work methods to technology, we wanted to invent technology that works the way lawyers work. DISCO was the result, and today we are the fastest-growing eDiscovery solution in North America.
As the leading provider of software as a service solution developed by lawyers for lawyers, DISCO is reinventing legal technology to automate and simplify complex and error-prone tasks that distract from practicing law. DISCO has been embraced by more than 400 law firms, including 75 of the top AmLaw 200, as their first choice for innovative technologies that enhance the practice of law to help secure justice and win cases.
The Sales Operations interacts with Sales leadership, Sales Enablement, Services, and Finance to create scalable processes and tools to enable the company to grow and capture market share. The Sales Operations Director reports to the Sr. Director of Sales Enablement. The primary responsibility of this position is overseeing, building and executing processes and best practices within Salesforce.com, Ops, and other sales tools to enable the Sales team.
- Envision and create processes and workflows to enable new software & service offerings
- Constantly evaluate existing processes and workflows to identify opportunities to improve, automate, and scale
- Define, maintain and rollout forecasting process across the sales organization
- Implement Salesforce management hygiene
- Assess and uplevel all Salesforce functions
- Identify and implement a suite of solutions for Salesforce integration that will provide better forecasting and executive insight into revenue
- Experience in collaborating with adjacent departments such as finance, data warehousing
- Optimize use of sales tools, develop best practices and shepherd through adoption across the sales organization
- Provide regular reporting to CRO and Executive Leadership
- Coordinate with Sales Enablement team to create and align content for sales team training, presentations, and videos
- Manage a team of 3 direct reports
Education, Experience, and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Operations, Finance, and/or Business Strategy
- Extensive Salesforce experience required
- Salesforce Administrator preferred
- Demonstrated abilities in professional and accurate metrics reporting, utilized for executive leadership and board meetings.
- Experience with SpringCM, NetSuite, Clari preferred
- Experience in preparing systems for IPO
- Diplomatically communicate differing viewpoints and attain buy-in at the executive level and with peers.
Disco is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Disco will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Read Full Job Description