Sales Operations, Account Executives, Channel Account Managers, Business Development Representatives, Solution Engineers and Customer Success - all working together to help our customers adopt Cloudflare and create great Internet-enabled experiences. The sales team at Cloudflare helps customers solve real, technical problems while creating the revenue streams that help the company provide free service to millions in our community.What you'll do
Cloudflare is looking for a dynamic and passionate professional to join our Sales Operations team for the Americas. As a critical leader on the Sales Operations team you will partner with North America Sales & Marketing leadership to help scale our Enterprise business. You’ll identify, design, and execute on strategies to improve performance and efficiency for the Americas Sales organization. You will be the driving force to make things happen. The ideal candidate is process driven, enjoys bringing people together to form an amazing team, and driving them towards successful delivery.
- Working closely with Leadership from the Americas Sales team, you will be a key stakeholder in meeting quarterly revenue and pipeline goals
- Partner with GTM strategy team & Sales leadership to optimize customer segmentation, account targeting, and Channel development.
- Drive discipline and accuracy around forecasting: Instill pipeline hygiene, collaborate with sales leadership and marketing to build pipeline coverage and manage forecast reporting.
- Provide input to sales planning, including regular updates to quotas, headcount, and sales compensation plans
Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business needs.
- Manage all reporting and analytics activities for the region including creating and managing Salesforce dashboards and reports.
- Monitor data and performance of sales and marketing activities.
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- Minimum of 8+ years of Sales/Business Operations or Management consulting experience.
- Demonstrative executive presence and ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
- Self-starter with ability to function independently and in a timely manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage own workload and adjust priorities to work efficiently and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Enterprise software sales and operations a plus.