Sales Operations Manager
Who You Are
- Salesforce aficionado: you are able to traverse and contribute immediately to our Salesforce environment. You will be a primary thought leader on our configuration, and will ultimately be in charge of maintaining the Salesforce strategy and vision for sales.
- Project manager: while PMP / project management certification is a plus, it is not required. You are very comfortable in positions of project leadership and have the operational and executional chops to keep complex cross-functional initiatives on track.
- Excel guru: you love analytics, and you can build highly complex models with vlookups, pivots, index matches, and ideally macros. And you can teach folks how to do this.
- Business operations strategist: you want to understand how things work and why they were built in a certain way. You are a constant problem-solver for the business, its second nature.
- Collaborator: you know when to put on your headphones and get stuff done. But you’re a firm believer that diverse perspectives create better solutions – you foster this attitude with your peers. People really like partnering with you.
- Problem-solver: you have the insight to identify problems, gain cross functional consensus to address the problem, collaboratively develop a solution, and you have the drive to see a solution through to the finish line
- Metric-focused: you’ll go with your gut when you’ve got to, but you really want to build measurement and tracking tools to put data at the center of decision making. You like data. You like data a lot.
- Educator: the best laid plans don’t come to fruition if you can’t explain them well. You are a strong communicator; you can simplify very complex problems into easy to understand solutions and actions.
What You'll Do
- Salesforce for sales: you will be the authority on the sales team’s activity, tracking, and pipeline management in Salesforce. You will be a key partner for a new Client Services team as you build out solutions to scale automation.
- Salesforce for finance/Salesforce administrator: you will be the expert in cross functional collaboration with partners in finance and IT on the ever-changing needs of the Salesforce environment to support sales.
- Project manage change: on various projects like financial quarter close, a new sales process, broad account ownership changes, or a go to market initiative on a new product.
- Build measurement & tracking solutions: to scale insights across a broad range of tools and activities. Wish you could see activity or data sliced in a specific way that does not exist? You will pick up the torch, create a strawman, and build a business case for investment in your solution. This could happen across a host of topics: sales process, operational processes, pipeline/forecast insights, compensation/goaling, and more.
- Business/Product/Go-To-Market expertise: you will challenge yourself to ramp quickly on the RetailMeNot business, revenue streams, product suite, and interconnectedness of our user experience to offer perspective on B2B enhancements from a tracking and reporting perspective.
- Infrastructure optimization: constantly iterate on existing architecture and processes with associated documentation for things like diversified revenue streams, pipeline and forecasting, new account labeling and slicing, contract creation, and end to end revenue views.
- Executive presentation/collaboration: your relationships and communication skills are paramount to your success in this role. You will frequently present to / collaborate with EVP / Directors of sales, Directors+ in finance, and individual sellers. You are able to tailor your message up and down the org.
- Leadership: you are able to expand your impact by delegating and helping others buy into your solution to give of their time. Educating and developing people is second nature to you.
Who We Are
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love
RewardsWe offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following: - Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable- Long Term Incentive Plan- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave- Open & flexible PTO- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week About UsRetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading digital savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of digital offers to save money while they shop or dine out. U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.